Reviews for Butterbeer and Other Short Stories
AWWW! ALL SORTS OF MUSHY STUFF! LOVE IT! XD
sunakoxkyohei chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
it is very cute
ShadowMajin chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Nice, tender family moments...ruined by a hyper-active 3 year old lol. Very cute, very entertaining. Though I am curious who the photographer was. Sounds as if someone they knew was trying to make a movie out of pictures of that date.
Goku's Daughter chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
AH I LIKED THIS SO MUCH! The last line took the cake!

Good job! Now I must continue studying for my exam tomorrow!

GD
Satu-D-2 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
That's awesome! And seriously hilarious XD Good job, I haven't giggled that much for...well...it has to be at least 10 hours (I giggle a lot, okay? ;P) Anyway, very good job, this was a delight to read, very well put together, in character, just wonderful. Kudos :D
Remembering childhood chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
A drinking song of "medieval quality" ! LOL !

This was a funny read, nicely done. Keep it up.
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Yay, I love stories that start and end with the same line! Very cute, I enjoyed it alot and good luck in the competition!

~illegiblewriter
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Oh I read your mail yesterday-ish but I had to finish an abstract and do a performance and didn't have a chance to reply - but now I do!

Well, I liked it. As always your writing is fabulous. You took intoxication in the drunk sense (I would have gone for the sexual path lol) and you didn't make it predicable (drunkeness - sexual activities which I was expecting, lol, or wanted, lol cause I'm a perv). But it was cute they end up singing in the end. And Sharpener's curiosity haha.

My only Q is who is Gorilla and Turtle (DBZ was way too long!). And I've never had butterbeer - now I want to try it! Oh yeah, I think you forgot to mention the pink flush faces asians get when they drink, lol - I was waiting for that hahaha.

All in all, good job. Yay Fred wrote FANFICTION (AND POSTED IT!)

GD