Reviews for Ronnie And DanielleWhen the Truth Is Out!
I was thinking about this for the first time in ages as I saw a pic of Lauren Crace on the front of a magazine the other day. You know I would love you to continue if you can really get back into it!
Loz chapter 78 . 3/24
I followed your fan fic from the start and would love to see you update!
Guest chapter 78 . 8/4/2015
A new one! This whole storyline was my favourite ever, except the ending when they killed Danielle.
Ms-Fleur chapter 78 . 8/3/2015
Yes please continue and I would not mind reading new R&D stories, EE screwed over Ronnie and at least in FF, she can have a happy ending, so please continue with this and maybe a new story, something with a strong, D who will stand up for herself.
LoneOutlawStar7 chapter 78 . 8/2/2015
Yes write more
R and D Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I am so glad that you are back into writing this fantastic story and I would love to see another chapter to see where you will take Ronnie and Danielle's relationship.

So please get writing!

R and D Fan
camilee chapter 78 . 8/1/2015
You shouldn't even have to ask. I've been waiting for your update for ages. I am absolutely thrilled that you are still there and that you still have got your mojo. So don't waste any more time and get back to writing.
I'm really looking forward to it.
ask-aileen chapter 78 . 8/1/2015
This chapter has been a long time coming, nice to see your back writing about rd. Can't wait to read what comes next. X
danielle jones chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
ronnie ts mum daughter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
its goo x
mnayd chapter 77 . 9/18/2013
nice
Ross Stentiford chapter 77 . 9/7/2013
Can you do some more with a proper happy ending and then end this? And can you mend chapter 73?
Ross Stentiford chapter 43 . 9/7/2013
Does Archie feature in any of the future chapters?
Ross Stentiford chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
The whole is very emotional and touching. I think it's brilliant and better than the TV.
Cat711 chapter 77 . 5/14/2013
Have just re-read this, and still really enjoyed it! Is it too much to hope for an update? :)
1,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »