Reviews for In Retrospect
MaydayParade8123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This was really so so phenomenal. I don't even have anything to say besides the fact that you have an incredibly unique style and you're very talented at describing emotion. The prose is beautiful, the grammar is perfect as far as I could see, and the concept of it was a little sad but it meant something important and that's what I loved. Great, great story.
Poodle12983 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Is this supposed to be sad? I teared up a little bit! You're an amazing writer.
yay chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is beautiful. Seriously.
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Amazing! I love it! Sad though. I don't want Percy to die D':
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That seriously made me sad. I have to applaud you for writing this. It's so descriptive that I feel as if I'm sort of there with her.
I promise you that chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow... just, wow! What is it with PJO fanfictions? Either they're so bad that they're puke-worthy, or they're so downright god damn beautiful that you want bawl your eyes out at the beautifulness? This was so... beautiful! One of the most amazing detailed story I've EVER read in my life! You are one heck of a writer! Seriously brilliant job!
OrionRejects chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Wow. If thats anything,its deep. It could be confusing to some,you just have to understand. I...kinda understand it. but not entirely. If theres anything you CAN do its write deep stuff.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Simply beautiful. You've painted so many beautiful paintings in my mind and made me feel so much emotions while I was reading this, coursing through my veins.

Do not, and I repeat, do not ever, ever, think that you're writing isn't good. It's perfect; just the way it is. You might not, but I'm saying. And I swear, you will, someday be the next J.K Rowling or something. You are that good. And when you are...don't forget us here.

-Lieutenant of Artemis
pugfaced chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OhMyGoshDarnGolly. This was so beautiful! That's not even the right word for it because it was so much better than that!

-Mersaydez(:

*FAVING
bourne chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
who ever the heck you are you are amazing at poetry oh my gosh . . . wow i can not explain in words how amazing you ARE THAT WAS BUETYFULL. wow must i say anymore you are the best my freind the best i have ever read i mean it was kinda sad but that is how poetry usually is. You have got to make this into an actual book please i beg you will totally by this for my freinds and children if you make it a book. wow i don't have any children yet but hey when i do i will read this story to them every night for as long as they like it. This is the longest review i have ever typed. So please make this into a book call a publisher ifd your 18 or older if you arn't then have a parent do it. Then make it into a book so i can read it to other people. Thanks if you do. by i will read all of your stories for as long as you make them just aslong as their good.
123Fizzi chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Your story is breathtaking! It's really sad, and deep, and I love it. IT's really thoughtful.

Don't stop writing! Or else I'll hunt you down until you do :D
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Sarah: now that was very sad. what happened to kill Percy? *cries because she is heartbroken for Annabeth*
Flamingo917 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh... Percy died? Sadness. It was really beautiful and I really liked/enjoyed it. I was a bit confused at first, but after I reread it a bit, I got it. Woot!
Calantha Iolanthe chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I loved that.

You certainly have a way with words. It's descriptive and poetic without bordering onto purple prose. I would love to see more of this kind of stuff from you.

Best lines, by the way: "Her laughter is delusional; thus, he watches her with the profound satisfaction that he has brought her comfort, that he has brought her a smile. Yet, some intuitive part of him knows, that he will always wonder why her laughter broke his heart."

Definately going on Author Alert, I think :)
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 10/19/2009