Reviews for More Than Right
Cowgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Your writing a new M7 story! I love your stories. I hate that Wilson guy though! I hope Chris hits him hard!
NotTasha chapter 7 . 4/3/2009
YAY! They're all together again, and all is right in the world. So great. I love how you write all the guys. It's just perfect
NotTasha chapter 6 . 4/3/2009
eii! They got him! Whew. I am so glad that they finally reached him. He's going to be okay, right?

This is all beautiful. I love the reactions of the guys. You could really feel their relief and fear
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Wonderful story!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Yippee! Hurrah! The Seven have reclaimed their missing one! All is well!
SivanShemesh chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
What a perfect fic... you need to write more.

Thank you for writing it, i enjoyed reading it.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Tharin chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Thanks for the story. The Seven were all well written, and I enjoyed it very much. I hope you're going to write more Mag7-stroies, but I'll also have to take a look at your SGA-stories soon.
Kate K chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Aw, wonderful conclusion! I hope you have a picture of the hideous little tree to include with this story when you add it to your archive-would love to see Buck's & JD's "handiwork". Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story!
Romanse1 chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Wild Applause!

Thank you so much for sharing your story here. Your gift to one is a gift to all.

Hope your RL issues smooth out and that your muses have many more Ezra-centric Mag7 tales to tell!
Romanse1 chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Oh what a deliciously crafted rescue that was! Vin's quiet words and Chris'strong presence gave me goosebumps!

It was all so very satsifying!
hurtmushroom chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Great conclusion. The story was very nice! And Wilson won't bother Ezra anymore, I'm sure! ;) Great teamfic, good job! :)
OXBastetXO chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
What a lovely story! Very, very nice. I've been waiting with baited breath for each new part.

Seriously, they should have made real show ATF and got you guys to write for it! *grumbles about stupid TPTB*
Violette chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Yay! A wonderful and most excellent Christmas present! I've missed my regular doses of Ezra :-) Now I just have to stop being lame and work on the Christmas gift I owe...
moogsthewriter chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
Amazing work. Got the chance to catch up, and I was very happy to read it all in one go. :) I loved the Christmas tree - I could picture it in my mind, and it made me giggle. Thanks for making my night a little better - I needed that. Great work with this!

Moogs
Romanse1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
LOL - damn that Maude! Just damn the woman already! She's wounded Ezra's heart once again.

Ezra will probably be mortally embarassed when he finds out his secret shame was overheard. Not that Chris would allow him to remain ashamed for very long!

Goodness, I can really feel what he must have felt at hearing the chopper going away. It's so great that they can now touch Ezra as a way of keeping him grounded.

Excellent chapter!