Reviews for More Than Right
NotTasha chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
You're breaking my heart! Oh Ezra!

I'm so glad they've found him! YES! Now, get him out of there!
hurtmushroom chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
thanks for updating so soon! your story is great! can't wait to see the next chapter :)
Violette chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Yay, they found him! Poor Ezra never has things go easy for him.
SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Glad to know that Ezra was alive, but will he continue to be alive, or they might lose him on his way? Just asking, grin.

Thank you for the update, and keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and i guess that i will read the last chapters tomorrow.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
Good! Ezra is alive! Darn that Maude anyway!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
Well I hope nobody is keeping tabs cause what you say to yourself when no one is listening can get personal.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
Well at least Wilson had the manhood to admit when he was wrong! Good story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
Hang on Ezra! Here comes The Magnificent Seven!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ezra should always let Team Seven know what he is doing. The FBI needs better Intelligence.
NotTasha chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Oh man, it's so hearbreaking to know that they can hear Ezra's lonely mutterings and he cannot here them. Sigh... so close. They're so damn close!
NotTasha chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
oh man, you're breaking my heart! Ezra! Save him!

I love how the guys just descend on this place. There's no doubt that they're going to find a way to get Ezra out of there.
Lunaz chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Excellent set up of events. Love Ezra's line "Larabee is going to kill me." I can picture him saying it.
SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
You are evil.

I love the way the pace going, though i need more.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
Kate K chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Great story! So glad to see more M7 fic, especially one filled with Ezra-angst and the team rallying to the rescue!
Romanse1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2009
Love the attention to detail in both the interaction between Team 7 members and the FBI agents, and just the overall description of the rescue efforts.

I really enjoy the kind of writing where everything sounds so realistic and you can visualize so easily what's going on.

It's gotta be killing the team to know that they can hear Ezra, but Ezra can't hear them!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »