Reviews for Hard Cider
lis8814 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Loved it.
VaWarrior chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I keep coming back to re-read your stories! Thanks for all you do :)
smkfan14evr chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
You have to write something about Lees revenge!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
Man, Francine was being extra mean...but that was GREAT and it left me wondering what Lee was going to do...I liked Amanda's response to her..very nice

THANKS:"D
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Now ya see, I really like Francine, but... damn was good! Thank you!
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
I could kill Francine for doing that to Amanda!

Shows Amanda's class to so easily forgive Francine!

I would love to see Lee's revenge!
Areader55 chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Poor Francine! She's doomed.

Hopefully, she's learned her lesson, at last.

Will there be a sequel?
Loretta the Contessa chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
liked the chapter. glad francine got hers
Jennifer Cannon chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Seeing the morning after was great-and Amanda's response to Francine was just perfect-really put her in her place. Loved it:)

-Jennifer
cajun panda chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Very interesting and well written. Thanks for sharing.
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
liked the story very much
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow vicious Francine strikes again. Great job and keep up the good work...although I would love to see what would happen the next morning...if you are ever bored.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was great-love how protective Lee was of Amanda-how he stood up for her against Francine and how he comforted her, letting her know that he considers her a partner and an equal. Thank you for the terrific Sunday read :)

-Jennifer
VaWarrior chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Great story! I love how protective Lee is of Amanda and you've portrayed Francine's character to the te! He seems to be tiptoeing around his feelings for her but knows something is there. Could this perhaps be the next chapter in this fabulous story? I know I know I'm being greedy here :)
rhart18 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Loved this story! I could see Francine acting this way - she didn't like Amanda at all at this point. You captured Lee's feelings for Amanda perfectly. His realization that he felt protective and content of her, as well as comfortable with those feelings, signal the next step in his feelings for her. He doesn't realize it yet though! Thank you for another wonderful story.