Reviews for A Conversation at Midnight
Goddess of Love chapter 1 . 2/22
You ma'am write like a true writer. Good day._
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Eternity is never bad. hahahahah
I love the eternity with Sebby. Adorable!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Zomg, I am living this story and there's still five more delicious parts to read! You have made my day!
PriestessDango chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, this is great! I couldn't take my eyes off for a second!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow, this was actually really good! I could see this taking place a few years down the line in the anime. But in the manga they actually gave Elizabeth's character some depth, which wasn't until the past chapter or two, so I can understand Lizzie bashers. And you're right about another thing. Kuroshituji is all about hints and teases; I was actually surprised by how blatant it was sometimes, but it's obvious there is some sort of tension between our Ciel and his butler.

Anyway, great job! I hope you write more Kuroshituji fanfics in the future.
Ayotechnology chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nosebleeeed
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
love all the series!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So full of little hints and suggestions. Love it. :) :) :)
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Although I'm lazy to review, I made myself lol. I love the style of your writing and your insights to Sebastian and Ciel's dark relationship. ;) I'll favorite all of your Kuroshitsuji stories. lol.
Hafous chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
wow, really sweet and heated

loved it x3
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great job _ lol, yeah, it really is made of hints and teases XD but we still love it P

Keep it up
passionateartist chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
(dies) That was awesome! Sebastian is so sexy when he gets intense! I'd be terrified if I were Ciel! Terrified...but strangely aroused!

Beans
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I absolutely adored your story chapters! Perfectly executed, and your wording was incredible~ I really cannot wait to read more~
Fortifying chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I absolutely LOVE how you kept the two in character VERY well even in the intense situation! If only there were more :

I was so glued.

xD
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I like it. It's hard to find good Kuroshitsuji fanfiction, and even harder to find this kind of pairing without it bordering on pedophilia. But you did both splendidly. I really can't critique it, which isn't a bad thing.

All I can say is that Ciel seems to dream like a erotic romance novel. I would definitely read that novel... o.o