Reviews for Piano Man
pupstarstar chapter 30 . 2/5
There was no hint or insinuation that they were going to have sex, you just dropped it on us that it happened you could have at least started with a heavy make out session like you have done before and then just skipped, cause that just left me reeling like, What?
atlantis51 chapter 45 . 1/23
Great story! Though I am sort of surprised that Harry doesn't wish to be turned!
atlantis51 chapter 42 . 1/23
I'm sad that Kreacher is dead, high you did it in nice, gentle and respectful way.
atlantis51 chapter 40 . 1/23
Merlin! You're killing me here.
atlantis51 chapter 37 . 1/23
Hm, well now that Draco already exposed Jacob's place, why not go over there and rebuild their house, just much better and ward it?
atlantis51 chapter 33 . 1/23
I wish they would catch Lucius! Because I am still very sad about him killing Amos Diggory.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 1/20
I think you are doing GREAT for a 15 year old! Good writing style, good spelling and grammar! And great story too!
Lord Barinthus chapter 45 . 1/18
While there were a few choices I wasn't a fan of, overall this was really good, and sweet. :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 42 . 1/18
I think the Kreacher situation was perfect, and wouldn't have been as good if it had been a result of Lucius's machinations. The note made me cry. :')
Lord Barinthus chapter 41 . 1/18
So glad Lucius is dead and we can get past how anticlimactic and useless he was to the story, lol.
Lord Barinthus chapter 36 . 1/18
I think I mentioned it in an earlier review, but it is such a HUGE oversight that in starting their relationship, and NOW, with this promise ring business, that Harry hasn't once asked Edward, "Are you willing to be a father for Teddy?" We're not talking about a pet that just comes as part of the relationship package. They should have talked about Teddy.
Lord Barinthus chapter 34 . 1/18
I enjoy the relationships in this fic, but them being stalked by Lucius just feels cheesy.
Lord Barinthus chapter 26 . 1/17
If the rest of this fic revolves around fighting Lucius Malfoy, I will be SOOOO disappointed. The fact that a dozen highly trained warriors couldn't contain ONE emaciated and weak man came off as so contrived.
Lord Barinthus chapter 19 . 1/17
Was it explained why they've spent Monday/Tuesday at home all day, instead of at school?
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 1/17
I would NEVER have pictures it, but Jacob/Draco is ADORABLE.
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »