Reviews for Piano Man
KazaHaru45 chapter 8 . 21h
Hey about the Angela part you kinda messed it up . It was supposed to be Jessica Stanley who was the gossip and Angela weber the shy and good girl. Just saying, love the story very much.
MimiTaylor chapter 45 . 1/9
Complete sweetness. I loved this version of post Voldemort. You kept the characters' personalities canon, making it more believable as an alternative ending. Well done.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2015
Oh this is just priceless. Edward getting caught during one of his creepy habits. Talk about awkward and fricking hilarious.
Blj chapter 45 . 12/12/2015
I originally read your story two years ago when you finished it and I thought of it recently and decided to look for it and read it again. I want to thank you for finishing it even if it took four years and considering the trials you faced in your "real life". I hope you are still writing and that your mother is still ok. I enjoyed the whole story and love the idea of Kingsley sending Harry on vacation with a hidden guard, a baby, and Draco. Teddy as always was too cute and Draco is my second favorite character. First if it's Drarry. Kudos, blessings and good luck.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2015
I just want to tell you that I love your story, but is really offensive the way you said that you received a message of an ignorant idiot third world country, so...are you saying that I'm an ignorant idiot too just because I'm from a third world country?that's rude
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Eh, im 50/50
Guest chapter 45 . 8/22/2015
I really love this story its great I would love love to write more to express how I love this but I cant anyways love it n I hope or family situation has improve so see you.
fanficfanatic711 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Nice start to the story this is the first time I read it and I'm already hooked ! :-) ;-) :-) ;-) thank you for writing such a wonderful chapter ! ;-)
chibi-Clar chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
I like Draco x jacob
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
Show and tell!
chibi-Clar chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Good
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I like this!
Really interesting.
Anon chapter 45 . 7/20/2015
awwwww :) wonderful, beautiful tale
Kikuriki chapter 29 . 6/15/2015
Ooh, the sexual frustration. Poor babbies.
1,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »