Reviews for Assassin's Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Loved this story not the parts where Tidus was hurt though he's my favorite.
Gambit Hawk chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Wow. Kinda hard to believe this story has just ended. I've been following this story for such a long time I guess I never thought it would end. This was very good. Your final battles were well written and easy to follow. The ending was great, with Wakka and Lulu being brought back into the mix. I also like the idea of Yuna still suffering from some form of PTSD with the things she's done in the past. Good thing Tidus was there to help her learn to cope and move on. This was a great ride. Hope to read more of your work in the future.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
Truly amazing... I liked the story in the beginning but after having read the ending I ... Jeez you're a good writer! This is the best ffx fic I have read srsly. Love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
Pelase, don't leave us now! I have faith in you, you're almost there!
Hooked for good chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Dayum...I'm speechless... You've done such a great job writing this story and I'm impressed, to say the least. I have to admit that I wasn't a great fan of yunas at first, but beacuse of your brilliant writing I have grown to love the character. And what can I say about Tidus? He is his own charming self but more alive than ever. The characters have grown so much throughout the story and I love the fact that there is some raw action included ( heheheeeeeee... }:D ). I can't stress it enough how much I love this story. THANK YOU FOR CREATING IT! Plz finish it I beg u3
BingQing chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
What?! from one cliff to the other. Are you trying to kill us? lol
Adam chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
One last thing I knew Yuna was with Seymour ever since she knew so much about him

My friend the fates are cruel there are no dreams no honor remains- loveless: crisis core final fantasy vii
Ps I won't bother you ever again
Pss great job with your stories so far
Adam chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
Nice final fantasy viii touch with tidus being stabbed
It's kind of like when edea hits squall with the the ice needles
Adam chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Please make it as quick as possible
I always look forward to these
BingQing chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Man, this is such a great story, I can't believe it's been around forever and I just finally stumbled upon it now. Can't wait to read more of your works
Gambit Hawk chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
You weren't kidding. There was a lot of fluff in this chapter. Though, I do believe it was about time to get to that. Great chapter. Your romance here was built up realistically before finally coming to fruition in a proper way. I am excited to see what's to come in this story.
thebeezekneeze chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
AGHHHH THEYRE GETTING CLOSER AND THEN THAT ENDING OMGERD I LURRRRVE DIS
The Azure Heart chapter 10 . 2/9/2013
Here is mine! Review soon! I really like this!
The Azure Heart chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'll give this a chance!
WhiteHero chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Tidus is very well-portrayed, good work!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »