Reviews for Silent
Teeehee chapter 20 . 3/1
Here to say that this fic is beautifully written, and for an AU fic, it sure kept me quite interested throughout the whole thing. That said, there's one thing I have to comment on, and that's Anna's personality. Forgive me for saying this but I think she's a little OOC in this fic. Anna is impatient, but never that 'passionate' about it. She was supposed to be cold and stony, only betraying her emotions every once in a while under extreme circumstances. The real Anna would never blush every few seconds around Yoh, and would never feel so insecure as to stick to him like a glue and bear a hatred against other girls who also like him. She'd just brush it aside as stupid, and warn Yoh that she'd never forgive him if he ever betrays her.

Other than that, great fic.
Anna Fan chapter 20 . 12/10/2016
i'm really happy i found out a great story of AnnaxYoh and Hao. you truly are a great author. This is one of the best Fanfic i ever read, it's funny, there are suspenses, romance.. i loved it. the way you portrayed Anna was so great! Yoh on the otherhand is too nice (but in manga and anime he is really like that so i guess it fits perfectly) and i'm happy he was able to overcome his fear and visit his parent's grave, he took time but he finally did it! but Hao he is way too overprotective over Yoh i liked it in one side but still sometimes it's annoying, how could he go to Yoh and Anna's honeymoon? it's beyond protection, it's an invasion of privacy. the part i didn't like though was: how come Denbat found not guilty? it's sad (it wasn't fair) but i guess as long as they live properly, happily together it''s acceptable. And one thing that popped out on my mind: how about Anna being the heir of Kyoyama? i mean she is an Asakura now and they have their Inn but how about her family fortune?
Anna Fan chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
this is great, it's fun and exciting, i loved it! i burst out of laugh when Hao said:"how am i going to get that wall?" hahaha
Anna Fan chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
finally the truth revealed, the suspense was killing, now skip the next question part and reveal all the story
Anna Fan chapter 3 . 12/9/2016
u really should write a book, it's really good, it's well written and we can tell that u liked what u wrote down hihi, "blue hair equals low IQ" haha i liked that one
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
i liked it,this is exciting! go on to the next chap.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
Shit, hate me all you want but that woman isn't Anna she irritates me a lot and she's freaking annoying. My Anna is cold and emotionless and this Anna is an absolute irritation. Anna can't be easily aggravated and and bitch all knows is kill someone mentally. In this chapter I can't tolerate anymore. Yoh is created perfectly but her. . Please give her justice.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Obviously it's a cop or Anna's dad. Maybe a servant
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Hao hired the guy just so he could spend the last seven years with Yoh. I've been watching too much newer anime lately...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Btw, it'd be scared, not scarred. Yoh's body is scarred, Yoh was scared
1012ZJ chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
skygodz chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
It was awesome!very nive fic n I like it!
Rumia chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
What? He was found not guilty? That is bloody ridiculous! At least the others live a fairly normal life, I suppose.

And yayy! Yoh finally went to his parents graves :) Bet they're happy!

You did a great job witht his fic so well done! :)
Rumia chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Finally that guy is in prison and the twins can go back to having a normal life! Couldn't be happier for Yoh and Hao :) Them two have come a long way.

What a cutie Yoh is! Haha bet Anna is going nuts hearing those two words she hates so much lol awhh but at least the two got their first kiss with each other (ignoring the fact that when Anna was younger a boy kissed her then introduced himself, like wtf?)

Yoh and Anna are so cute :)
Rumia chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Oh my gosh Hao is hilarious haha! He's such an evil prick lol I do however feel a little sorry for Tamao... shock of the century lol But it's not her fault if she has feelings for someone, right? Ah well, at least she knows now that he is permanently Anna's. Maybe now she'll move on.

Fair play, Yoh has come along way! So proud of him opening up, even if it's only something small.

Don't tell me thats the killer? :O