Reviews for Silent
1012ZJ chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
skygodz chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
It was awesome!very nive fic n I like it!
Rumia chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
What? He was found not guilty? That is bloody ridiculous! At least the others live a fairly normal life, I suppose.

And yayy! Yoh finally went to his parents graves :) Bet they're happy!

You did a great job witht his fic so well done! :)
Rumia chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Finally that guy is in prison and the twins can go back to having a normal life! Couldn't be happier for Yoh and Hao :) Them two have come a long way.

What a cutie Yoh is! Haha bet Anna is going nuts hearing those two words she hates so much lol awhh but at least the two got their first kiss with each other (ignoring the fact that when Anna was younger a boy kissed her then introduced himself, like wtf?)

Yoh and Anna are so cute :)
Rumia chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Oh my gosh Hao is hilarious haha! He's such an evil prick lol I do however feel a little sorry for Tamao... shock of the century lol But it's not her fault if she has feelings for someone, right? Ah well, at least she knows now that he is permanently Anna's. Maybe now she'll move on.

Fair play, Yoh has come along way! So proud of him opening up, even if it's only something small.

Don't tell me thats the killer? :O
Rumia chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Oh man! They were so close till Hao happened D: Absolutely gutted.
Fr3-L chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
I don't agree with you this chapter wasn't horrible I absolutely loved this chapter and I would be happy if you continued your good work (right know I'm scared that I sound like a teacher with that last comment)
FreedomFallenStar chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
This was simply beautiful. The storyline was amazing, but the emotion you portrayed through the characters was magnificent. I absolutely loved it. Bless xx
FairoNeko chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
This,

Is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

Gotta love i!

I love kind & funny Hao!
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
This is truly one of the most well written and interesting fic I've ever read.

I read the 20 chapters in a go and I really enjoy reading it.

Hmm.. I like Anna's character. The way you've portrayed her is cool.

I don't mind the fact that in the beginning hao and yoh were always saying 'next question'

I think it had a hint of humour to it.

The 19th chapter was sweet, with Anna trying to tell yoh that she loves him and vice versa.

finally Anna and yoh really realized their opened An inn, got married and have only one child.

A happy ending just as I like them:)
RavenAK chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
Asdfdsa!

I finally read it all. Ah, I'm so glad it had a happy ending! and you included Hana-chan, aww!

The only bad thing is that Denbat is free, dammit DX But at least Yoh has managed to move on with his life and is happy now.

I loved this whole story so, so much. And don't feel pressured, you'll do a great job as usual :)

I was mentioned in the Author Notes! assdfdsaa -feels like a celebrity-

Good luck in your upcoming projects, I wish you the best :D

-Raven
Nathalaia chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
Ahaha! xD

I would have waited to review until I am finished with this story, but I just gotta say, that I think the last in this chapter was so funny! xD

I laughed and laughed :D

Just that you know :E

And now, I gotta get back reading xD

Thank goodness you are done with the story, so I just can read in peace..

~ Natasuya ~
TowaNeko chapter 20 . 4/3/2010
I started reading this story thinking I could read one or two chapters before going to bed and then finishing the rest of it the next day. I never expected to stay up into the wee hours of the night desperately trying to stay awake because I had to finish it.

It is an amazing story and I absolutely loved it. I will be exploring what other amazing stories you might have posted, after I get some sleep that is. x3
B.L.U.EY chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
yay!

it is finished!

it is amazing!

although i was hoping it wouhd be more romantic , but it is still amazing!

thank you so much!
Felipe Asakura chapter 20 . 4/1/2010
Com o HAo agindo assim, fico me perguntando como eles conseguiram ter um filho... u.u

12 anos depois? O_O Isso é um monte de tempo! _XD Isso deve ter sido um inferno para a Anna xD

"Life is really ironic." Adorei isso... xD

Acho que a Anna deveria ter dado aquele remédio de dormir para o Hao para ir para a lua-de-mel... u.u Se bem que o Hao provavelmente iria pensar isso e não iria tomar nada que oferecessem XD

Por alguns momentos eu pensei que o Ren iria ficar com o Horo-horo... Sabe como é, os dois sendo os últimos a continuarem morando junto com o Yoh, a Anna e o Hao. XD Mas é mesmo, ficou mais cute tendo o Men *-*

Esse Horo-horo é um preguiçoso mesmo _

ARGH, COMO ASSIM O DENBAT VAI FICAR SOLTO?

Fiquei com pena do Yoh por ainda não conseguir visitar o túmulo dos pais e pelo jeito que a Anna falou... " Mas pelo menos no final ele conseguiu. *-*

Aliás, foi um belo final... XD Final... Nem consigo acreditar, queria mais... T_T De qualquer maneira, foi muito divertido e emocionante acompanhar essa fic, ela é minha favorita de todas XD

~