Reviews for Silent
Guest chapter 16 . 9/23/2015
Obviously it's a cop or Anna's dad. Maybe a servant
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2015
Hao hired the guy just so he could spend the last seven years with Yoh. I've been watching too much newer anime lately...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
Btw, it'd be scared, not scarred. Yoh's body is scarred, Yoh was scared
1012ZJ chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
skygodz chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
It was awesome!very nive fic n I like it!
Rumia chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
What? He was found not guilty? That is bloody ridiculous! At least the others live a fairly normal life, I suppose.

And yayy! Yoh finally went to his parents graves :) Bet they're happy!

You did a great job witht his fic so well done! :)
Rumia chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Finally that guy is in prison and the twins can go back to having a normal life! Couldn't be happier for Yoh and Hao :) Them two have come a long way.

What a cutie Yoh is! Haha bet Anna is going nuts hearing those two words she hates so much lol awhh but at least the two got their first kiss with each other (ignoring the fact that when Anna was younger a boy kissed her then introduced himself, like wtf?)

Yoh and Anna are so cute :)
Rumia chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
Oh my gosh Hao is hilarious haha! He's such an evil prick lol I do however feel a little sorry for Tamao... shock of the century lol But it's not her fault if she has feelings for someone, right? Ah well, at least she knows now that he is permanently Anna's. Maybe now she'll move on.

Fair play, Yoh has come along way! So proud of him opening up, even if it's only something small.

Don't tell me thats the killer? :O
Rumia chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Oh man! They were so close till Hao happened D: Absolutely gutted.
Fr3-L chapter 9 . 6/8/2012
I don't agree with you this chapter wasn't horrible I absolutely loved this chapter and I would be happy if you continued your good work (right know I'm scared that I sound like a teacher with that last comment)
FreedomFallenStar chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
This was simply beautiful. The storyline was amazing, but the emotion you portrayed through the characters was magnificent. I absolutely loved it. Bless xx
FairoNeko chapter 20 . 11/24/2010
This,

Is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!

Gotta love i!

I love kind & funny Hao!
Only One True God - Jesus chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
This is truly one of the most well written and interesting fic I've ever read.

I read the 20 chapters in a go and I really enjoy reading it.

Hmm.. I like Anna's character. The way you've portrayed her is cool.

I don't mind the fact that in the beginning hao and yoh were always saying 'next question'

I think it had a hint of humour to it.

The 19th chapter was sweet, with Anna trying to tell yoh that she loves him and vice versa.

finally Anna and yoh really realized their opened An inn, got married and have only one child.

A happy ending just as I like them:)
RavenAK chapter 20 . 4/13/2010
Asdfdsa!

I finally read it all. Ah, I'm so glad it had a happy ending! and you included Hana-chan, aww!

The only bad thing is that Denbat is free, dammit DX But at least Yoh has managed to move on with his life and is happy now.

I loved this whole story so, so much. And don't feel pressured, you'll do a great job as usual :)

I was mentioned in the Author Notes! assdfdsaa -feels like a celebrity-

Good luck in your upcoming projects, I wish you the best :D

-Raven
Nathalaia chapter 12 . 4/13/2010
Ahaha! xD

I would have waited to review until I am finished with this story, but I just gotta say, that I think the last in this chapter was so funny! xD

I laughed and laughed :D

Just that you know :E

And now, I gotta get back reading xD

Thank goodness you are done with the story, so I just can read in peace..

~ Natasuya ~