Reviews for Black and White
dark-wolf-howl chapter 11 . 4/15
Oh gosh, your story is simply amazing, but you have not updates for a long time, is it abandonned?
LoonyTuned chapter 11 . 2/23
This is a very good story. Will you update soon? Please do!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 11 . 1/31
Awesome story:)
Will you update some day?
Would love to read more!
Unknown chapter 11 . 1/27
This story is awesome, please update soon
mmmm chapter 4 . 1/4
I don't really like your style of writing.I have made it this far but no , but it is a waste of my time.
selene344 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
I'm fully aware I come back and bother you about this story roughly every six months- yearly.
I am still wondering that same things.
Have you lost interest in the story?
Has writing lost it's flare?
Are you alive, or has someone close to you passed, ergo turning you off writing? ( In which case I completely understand.)
Have you lost your account?

If any of the above etc, just tell us people here, this has the potential to be an amazing-fantastic-I-have-to-read-it-again story.
And it's just been left hanging, like the readers of said story. Please continue. Or at least pass it on to another interested party if you are not going to.
girl chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
this is good. I would wish you could continue writing this.
WRose chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
thetinroof chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
This is amazing. And the whole idea with the scrolls are just so unique from anything else I've read. I hope you continue this! :)
sasusaku3623649 chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Please continue !
Devil Reader chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
I love it! Mysterious scrolls and an unwanted attachment to Itachi? This story is really building up to some wild scenes.
Midori Heiwa chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Please update this story, cuz its amazing.
Phelin chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Hello. i known that probably you dont read the rewievs anymore. But i wish to tell you that your stories help me to rest my mind of the stress of every day.

If you find in yourself the spark to continue... be sure that you arec connected whit others trough your stories.
Kamibi chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, please, please, PLEASE update soon. You're too amazing and this story is too awesome to die off like every other fic that's too awesome to end prematurely but does anyway. I wish there were eighty chapters to fall in love with and just . . . sink into.

Kamibi
sungsi chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
I hope one day you'll continue this story. It's really interesting!