Reviews for Symmetry
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Ooh! More on this, where Optimus surprises Megatron and the Elite Guard with his new-found confidence and competence thanks to Prowl. And, when the Guard asks for his return (alone) he denies them not in petty revenge, but because he honestly cannot leave his team behind. And Prowl goes on to be the best SIC in the Universe, lol. Please?

If you already have one I'm off to go check, but if you don't I'd really appreciate it! XD
Harte-Lore chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Gosh, I love this so much. I've re-read it so many times, it really is a work of art!
Felinafullstop chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I absolutely loved this, animated is not one of my favorite series... But the weight of this holds my attention...
yamiishot chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Oh, I loved all the little spiritual things. I love it whenever that kind of thing crops up, they make such interesting reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This fic is absolutely beautiful; I'm so in love with it. I'm always looking for emotional fics like this, about love and healing and stuff. I love TF:A Prowl, he's such a deep character. I like him paired with just about anyone, especially Jazz, though this pairing is growing on me. :)

I'd love to see this made a bit longer, see Prowl's and Jazz's relationship possibly turn into something full fledged. Maybe bond eventually? Anyways, great job!
AotA chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Beautiful.

Peace and Purpose for the both of them.

Taking interfacing out of the mere pawing aspect that it is so often portrayed as was wonderful.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was really good. I suppose that if you accept that chi in humans (or any other living thing) is the electrical impulses fired by the nerves and brain tissue, then it makes sense that mechs would have something highly analougous. Which is kind of awesome, when you think about it.

I really liked your portrayal of Prowl as something very like a Daoist practioner, rather than the Hollywood ninja treatment that he usually gets.
Transformersfan123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Nicely written. I love your style of writing. Very descriptive. I also love the pasts you gave them. I think they should have different pasts from the series. Makes it so much more fun.
Glittersong chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Absolutely beautiful. You have a wonderful sense of expression for the characters. You should write a follow up of some sort, maybe set it a while down the road when Optimus is a lot better and everyone else starts noticing. Either way, this story was wonderful.
Lin16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This pairing was done spectacularly

Especially that you didn't compromise either character's natural behavior to do it
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Yay for well written and enjoyable stories!

I adore the way you wrote Prowl. It fit so well with his character. Especially the interaction between him and Prime
palomino333 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Beautifully written! Well done!
Sirastar chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was very nice.

Prowl is a good teacher for Optimus.

I'm no fan of Prowl x Optimus but your storry is really, really great.
xXsomeoneelseXx chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow, that was incredibly well-written. I love love love the way you characterized Optimus, it was just perfect. I admire your skill as a writer. :)
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Eloquently beautiful work, as always. Some parts hard to follow, but I'm reckoning it's because I'm reading on a computer and not because of you.

QOTRS~*~