Reviews for Buffy Drabbles
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 46 . 7/25/2011
I like it. Especially that last line "with her magic, Willow could hack the world. Everything around her is obsolete." It's a good introspective into Willow's attempt to get away from magic and the challenge of such a shift.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 45 . 7/25/2011
Aw, that's so sweet. I can really see Riley and Sam settling down to start a farm and a family. And I love that Riley thinks Sam means pigs when she's talking about kids.
applemysteries chapter 44 . 2/17/2011
this are amusing. (:
EmeraldWings90 chapter 44 . 2/11/2011
I love this series, but something weird is going on with this chapter... It's full of Chinese-looking characters to me.

-Wings
ba2006 chapter 43 . 10/10/2010
awwww sad it brings tears to my eyes

awesome writing :)
K.C. Cullen chapter 43 . 9/26/2010
sad...
bite-or-avoid chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
LMAO!

"“I thought they were cute! With those little coconut fangs, and the red candy eyes…”"

This is made of so much WIN, I can't even tell you. Vampire gingerbread men should be a Christmas staple at the Slayers HQ :P
bite-or-avoid chapter 36 . 2/13/2010
Aw, Buffy. Things like this never turn out well for her, do they. It's so Willow to thing this is a good idea though.
bite-or-avoid chapter 35 . 2/13/2010
Pink Floyd FTW! I love this one. Ripper was such a badass :P And it's such a great callback to the fact that Giles was once young and stupid too.
LEMarauder chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
*sqee* Oh goodness...Slayers playing with little gingerbread vampires? I'm totally going to have to make those now! I know I say this alot, but what's so thoroughly enjoyable about your scenes is how ridiculously accurate the characters' dialogue is. Always to easy to imagine these exchanges. Enjoyed as ever ;)
LEMarauder chapter 36 . 2/13/2010
But what would have happened if they were her 'Yummy Sushi' Pajamas I wonder? I don't follow Season 8 closely (just enough to drool over the cover art, especially if Angel's on it) but that's where the bird thing comes in, right?

Very lovely :)
LEMarauder chapter 35 . 2/13/2010
"Well, no, I'm not one of the original members of Pink Floyd."

Loved a little trip down Ripper's memory lane! (And I'm rewatching S2 and just saw the TDA, so it was especially fitting) Would have loved even more backstory on the days of his wild youth in London, and I totally enjoyed your addition :)

Plus: Wanker's Coucil? Win, my dear, a win.
Reader chapter 37 . 2/13/2010
Love the slaying of vampire cookies!
notevenifyoukillme chapter 24 . 2/12/2010
Hahaha, I laughed really hard. I can just imagine Angel asking the balancer of good and evil on this plane whether his eyes bulge...
notevenifyoukillme chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
Hahaha, I can just imagine Angel saying that.