Reviews for Sabrina Spellman and the Witch's Suitcase
Make more chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Is beg your pardon but please make more
pierce chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
It would be a great story if sabrina went to hogworts
Rainshadow999 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That's so funny!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Clever, I liked Salem in this especially. Very cute, and enjoyable food for fanfic thought. :)
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It's good. You should continue it.
Ilysia11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Nice, this story is really cut and funny please continue
Calico Productions chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Well now,that was rather cute.(: It also brings back some memories. I had completly forgoten about Jenny until now. I wonder what happened to her after she left...

And on a side note,I now have a mentel image of Sabrina and Harry making out for some reson...

Anyway,happy writing! .
MerlinIsEmrys chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
mabye could i go somewhere with this? it won't be to good but i really like it. please reply. i have a bit of it forming in my head and would like to do it. please reply soon. (hopefully with a yes)
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You should continue this story; mainly to see Minerva's reaction to seeing Salem again.
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was cute, great job!
jessicapinnyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It was a cute short story,but what I didn't understand was where Harry Potter come in. I guess her Aunt got a job at Hogwarts huh!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
YOU'VE GOT THE PERFECT PRE-TITLE SEQUENCE HERE.
Maki-P chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
McGonagall went out with Salem? Dude thats weird
JEREMY chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It's great as an intro,but that's ALL you got here,really.
cflat chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That's it? Seriously? That just seems like a really weird place to stop. I mean, you were just getting started!

But then again, on the other hand, I'm kinda glad you didn't go any further. I mean, Sabrina's magical world is totally and completely different from Harry Potter's. I just don't think it would've worked very well.