Reviews for Six Things You Never Knew About the Discworld
Fifi chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Excellent and well written. I dont think i've ever been this amused over so short a story
Locklace chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I love your writing style, especially since I'm the kind of person who enjoys keeping track of five footnotes at a time, and small semi-bilingual puns. Thank you.
EternalDementia5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it! You really captured the Discworld style :)
Crosswood chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Executive Summary: This is great! Well done!

Ok then… hmmm… what to say, what to say... well. You make a reviewer's life difficult you know! Excellent grammar, pretty well neigh perfect spelling, formatting was good… (the extreme footnoting was a little cumbersome, but that equals Fanfiction’s fault - hardly yours. I’m amazed that the footnotes were as readable as they were with this sites formatting track-record. Good show.)

I especially liked the topics you picked – Carrot’s little section was probably my favourite, followed by Susan (who is made of win.) They’re very clever ideas and tie in well to the series proper.

Gah: this review isn’t helping you. I am struggling with the desire to just wave my hands about and rave about how awesome the story is! Thank you for writing!
RedherringorR chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Amazing adorable up the good work!

Best wishes,R
Sevs-heart chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This is great! You've truly captured the Pratchett style or writing. And the footnotes: awesome! Thanks for such an ingenious little gift.
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Two words: loved it !

So enjoyed this, from the tales of Nanny Ogg's lovelife in print & the image of Vetinari's two-day soak in a hot tub. Priceless !
Clodia chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love it. You cover so much and you do it so succinctly and delightfully! Thanks!
Gogol chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I thought I was just having a really bad case of deja vu; it's a relief to know I actually read this somewhere else.

Anyway, it's still awesome.
Roruna chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that was too good. Every single one of them was great.

The ghosts were actually sorta sweet.

But I can't get the image of Vimes in the Very Large Bubbling Bath With Water Pumped Through Jets (And Attached Loofa) out of my head, thankfully (or not) the bubbles are in the way.