Reviews for Missing Piece Syndrome
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I really love this and I totally get what Davis is trying to say haha
Resha04 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Now that I think about it, Daisuke's metaphor using the cellphone quite makes sense. And that alone describes his character really well. The metaphor is simple, and the way he explains is somehow messed up, and seems devoid of logic, but then it does make sense, and that's just how Daisuke is. I love how you characterize him using the metaphor and the explanation he tries to get everyone to understand.
Everyone is very in character too. And it's funny when they keep saying "Ken /isn't/ a cellphone".

Love this fic. It's short, simple, but meaningful and somehow has depth. :)
C chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awesome! Wierd analogy but it kinda fits.
AllTheHats chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hm. I think Davis has the right idea. Like...he phrased it really awkwardly, but it's not hard to understand the concept! And, you know, given Ken's role in reassembling the digieggs (not that they ever MENTION that in the anime. Geez.), the digidestined honestly shouldn't be whining so much. :T
Cstan chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
And here we have Davis. Optimist to the end. There was a reason he was able to withstand MaloMyotismon's attack and keep on going. Interesting between-episodes thinking.
JuugosGrrrl15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww man that was great, I really enjoyed reading it!

The conflict and character that had been set up in the show folds so well into your story. Uh I really don't know what to say other than this, so I guess this is all?
moonray9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great work, this was very good! I really liked this!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Go, Davis!

lol. When I read the title and summary, I thought this story looked very intriguing, and I was right! I was even right about the plot line when I guessed! XD

I find it so cool when Davis so sue of himself, so confident in that which he believes. He's not usually like that, not usually so serious, so it's always nice to see it. Thanks for showing that once again in this story! _

Rock on! I love the relationship Ken and Davis have later on in the show, and this story definitely prepped me for it! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Loving the cell phone metaphore. Go Davis!

You write so very well, it's not even fair.
padsy chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aww.. It's perfect..

So sad it's a oneshot. :(
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
X3 Ah, that was nice. Quite enjoyable.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Really good. You've got Davis' head set perfectly.

It's nice to read a fic where he's not the fool, too.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Good one shot. I really love how Davis(Daisuke) is portayed in this fic.