Reviews for Tricky Transformation
swtcaro93 chapter 8 . 6/29
I've read all your stories. I don't review much, but I've enjoyed them all. This is one of my favorites. The tenderness between the two in the last chapter is wonderful. Thanks, and I hope you keep writing.
iCeDxTC chapter 8 . 6/1
Baby Severus is adorable. Love it!
Violet Finch chapter 1 . 5/19
I'm really in love with this story, I read it a lot. I'm really sorry, but I'm in America and I'm not sure that's how you spell 'meter' or 'metre' or however you spell it. I think that it's spelled differently other places... I'm sorry... my parents are English and Writing teachers...
Violet Finch chapter 1 . 4/11
Beautiful, I am really looking forward to reading the rest!
Violet Finch chapter 1 . 4/10
you write with such a lovely tone, i hope that i can read anything else that you write
Guest chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
Where I come from phial would be vial
ElissPrince chapter 8 . 11/28/2016
So Sweet
Rodniffyrg chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Snape should just raise Harry and be done with it! He's perfect for it! (: Love this story! They are so cute together!
Rodniffyrg chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Glad to see Snape is back to his old self! (:
Rodniffyrg chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Awww Snape is so cute with that dragon!
Rodniffyrg chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Even as a baby Snape takes care of Harry! (:
Rodniffyrg chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Aww Snape is so cute with Harry!
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Love it great story
Muggle-born Pureblood chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
I quite enjoyed this story, and I think you're a brilliant writer. I was quite impressed upon reading your note explaining that you were not a native speaker of English, as I couldn't tell by reading your work.
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 5/24/2016
This is so adorable in many levels. Especially lil sev! Then when he goes back to his normal age, he treats harry more like a son. I love it! Write on!