Reviews for Alliance
lzdiva4 chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
Another great one!
lzdiva4 chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
Wonder who'll eventually win in this power of wills? Ha ha, maybe both of them.
lzdiva4 chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
I like that you write a Sookie that doesn't stay in denial. She actually thinks things through eventually and reasons out her circumstances and consequences. Hopefully she'll make the decision that will make both her and Eric happy.
lzdiva4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Thalia seems to be more accepting of others in her own surly way. Wonder what's going on with Eric?
MiniLover chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Sookie can be so stubborn! To have those terrible nightmares for six weeks and not open up to anyone about it is ridiculous! I can't believe Eric didn't come down on her harder! Not only could just the sleep and appetite part have been a major issue but when you look at the problems Dietar was causing her, even after his death, who would have blamed Eric for coming down hard on her? But then again, I can't believe Sookie wasn't harder on Eric for not being more forthcoming about his becoming King! These two really do need to learn to communicate better! Can't wait for the next story!
MiniLover chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Poor sookie. My heart felt for her.
1SouthernBelle chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I have to stop here and finally write to you.

This is amazing how you have put into words such an epic struggle between two people so much in love. It is both exhausting and fascinating to be a fly on the their wall.

I am hoping for Sookie to finally realize that becoming vampire is the only way she will achieve her happy ever after with Eric. But I will keep reading to find out where your wonderful writing takes me.

I can see where so many other ff stories have culled from your stories. You are such a creative writer, you probably inspired them to expand upon your imagination.
bethelove chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
great story
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Happy, fulfilled, ahhhhhhh. Lovely story, liked the alliance, tho funny that pam's gone for a guy? Thank you
bib2009 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Eric better hope she cant read vamp minds because those two are never going to stop fighting! Sad but realistic that even after accepting his proposal, they ended up fighting!
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Intriguing, funny how Claudine so horrified about sookie being turned and yet her thoughtful line that if she knew Eric really lived and respected her then it was unkind of her to leave him, by not agreeing to be turned!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Love the way you creatively fill in anomalies from the original books, like when sookie 'saved' Felipe and Eric from sigebert! Totally makes sense yr perspective on it! Damn sookie is stubborn, but that Amelia, she sure can talk!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Whew, loved eric's succinct summary of how he had been and of course the frantic reunion!
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
You have managed to inject the right amount of scary into Eric's relentless thought process. It never feels right when he's portrayed as a vampire in love who abandons his cunning and sense of self preservation.