Reviews for Alliance
1SouthernBelle chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
I have to stop here and finally write to you.

This is amazing how you have put into words such an epic struggle between two people so much in love. It is both exhausting and fascinating to be a fly on the their wall.

I am hoping for Sookie to finally realize that becoming vampire is the only way she will achieve her happy ever after with Eric. But I will keep reading to find out where your wonderful writing takes me.

I can see where so many other ff stories have culled from your stories. You are such a creative writer, you probably inspired them to expand upon your imagination.
bethelove chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
great story
bib2009 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Happy, fulfilled, ahhhhhhh. Lovely story, liked the alliance, tho funny that pam's gone for a guy? Thank you
bib2009 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Eric better hope she cant read vamp minds because those two are never going to stop fighting! Sad but realistic that even after accepting his proposal, they ended up fighting!
bib2009 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
bib2009 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
Intriguing, funny how Claudine so horrified about sookie being turned and yet her thoughtful line that if she knew Eric really lived and respected her then it was unkind of her to leave him, by not agreeing to be turned!
bib2009 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Love the way you creatively fill in anomalies from the original books, like when sookie 'saved' Felipe and Eric from sigebert! Totally makes sense yr perspective on it! Damn sookie is stubborn, but that Amelia, she sure can talk!
bib2009 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Whew, loved eric's succinct summary of how he had been and of course the frantic reunion!
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
You have managed to inject the right amount of scary into Eric's relentless thought process. It never feels right when he's portrayed as a vampire in love who abandons his cunning and sense of self preservation.
SNG10 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Yay for Sookie finally getting some sense knocked into her!
fffbone chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
Something seems off with Eric. Not exactly cruel to be thinking these things, sneaky. It's like he's planning something to turn her. How long would he wait before he took action on it? I think if she knew it would devastate her. Eric should watch out for Nial. Sookie shouldn't be a vampire.
fffbone chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Sookie is back in her stubborn ways. It's good and bad.
fffbone chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Awwwwww. Nice ring! Full blown protection, Married to a King. Hope she says yes.
fffbone chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm getting a bit nervous with Thalia. She is very possessive. I'd be nervous she would try and turn Sookie if it came to something. Not a good thing. But it's not likely for her to be Sookie's sire. scary
Dizzyxx chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
The last lines (once again) are so beautiful 3 Great that they've lead relatively peaceful lives in those 7 years )