Reviews for Wolf
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Please continue this!

Btw Oz is a redhead, and Dean has light brown-blonde hair.

-Raian
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Why why why did you stop? I love Oz fics!
Korilian chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Aaaw. I need to learn to check the dates on these things before I start reading. It looks like this one is stuck in WIP hell. I enjoyed it while it lasted though :).
Steph1215 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
love it
anirbes chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
loving this story!
rospberry chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Of course they should keep him! This is so incredibly awesome, luv.
anon chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
Why'd you stop? It's really good, I come back once in awhile to see if there's an update. :p
Kai Aquila chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Please continue this story, I really liked it! Oz is my favourite character and it's so stupid that there are rarely any good storys about him but I love yours. It'd be such a waste when this goes on Hiatus.
Emono chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
Aw, this is cute. I love me some Oz and I love me some Dean...you've combined two of my favs from two different shoes.

"So I guess I've found a werewolf. Can we keep him?"

*Padagiggle*
Dimepiece18 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Interesting..I recently just started watching supernatural and looked through crossovers and came across this! I like the fact that you write Oz just as he is. Looking forward to the next chapter...
Lux Fati chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
Lol that last part was really funny...only if he doesnt shed on the impala XD...keep updating,although yu took really long to update this...bugger
FalconWings14 chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
*squeals*

Loved! More please!
BloodyNeutral chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
"Oh my god, I’m trying get lucky with a dude! Who’s a werewolf. Who’s also a DUDE!"

I cracked at that one, that sounded just like Dean, and Oz's idea of a joke, so cute XD

“So I guess I’ve found a werewolf. Can we keep him?”

Made me laugh at the end XD Can't wait until next chapter, I'm impressed how you manage to make me like that pair, how you make them interact and still have them in character.. Keep up with the good work! ;D
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
Awesome update can't wait for more, please update it soon _

~Tala-Paige~
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Awesome Supernatural/Buffy crossover can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

I really liked Oz and while I did like the Willow and Tara pairing, I was sad that they pretty much totally got rid of Oz after that ;)

~Tala-Paige~