Reviews for Remembrance
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 3/24
this was so beautiful and yet so tragic. the ending was PERFECT. Well done 3 this is one of my all time favorite fics
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
*Sob*
me chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
i cried so much like omg! beautifully tragic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Despite being horribly tragic and depressing, this is one of my favorite stories on .
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's good. It's really, really, REALLY good. I like how you described what's going on in his head
Babe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm so depressed right now. Like, really, depressed. I imagine this if, Temari die in the war. Even though I don't want her to die or else Kishi will.

The only thing that bugging me is that how you change the perspective of this story. I think it's better if you change it into one way because it will add more profesionalism looks?.

But nevertheless, this fic is piercing through my heart because it's so realistic for both charas and it just got me, the atmostphere, the flow.
Nadex chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god that was so tragic and beautiful and I almost cried.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
MY FEELS TTTT
I kept crying as I read...
IT'S JUST SO BEATIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AT THE SAME TIME
FUCK WHY AM I CRYING HUHUHUHU
MY FUCKING OTP... TTTT
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was truly amazing. Crying my eyes out right now.
NinjaFadoodle chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I liked it a lot I almost cried and its very difficult for literature to get me emotional . Awesome job
lilla.derp chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm probably the most non emotional person in my country i NEVER cry but i dropped a tear to this. and it it so beutifully written. an amazing fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
FUCK I AM CRYING MY POOR OTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
THIS WAS WRITTEN SO PERFECTLY
YOU REALLY CAPTURED THE CHARACTERS PERSONALITIES
I AM JUST SO DONE WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW THIS WAS SO SAD FUCK
donglinh19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i can't even express my words, this is simply amazing written and you have successfully conveyed the emotions via your writing. i cried my heart out!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I never cry I mean never but this story made me cry my eyes out. This story was deep...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
15 year old dude here balling his eyes out omg this story omg that's all I can say omg...