Reviews for Remembrance
Simone137 chapter 1 . 6/21
OMG! I can't even convey with words how much I love this story. The feels, man!

You totally made me cry. You can feel the pain and his absolute resolution at the end.

Thanks for writing this.
emelie.malmstad chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
amazingly written. love it.
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Wow. Hard-hitting, yeah. That was great. Horribly saddening, but great. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This was the first fanfic that actually moved me to tears. I just want to thank you for the wonderful experience that you have given me by writing such a poignantly beautiful piece. Shikamaru's characterization was on point and tragic, Temari's short appearance wrenched my heart out, and the way you're story unfolded was like magic. Although it's been a very long time since you've written this piece, I just feel like I should let you know how much your work has affected me and how it has encouraged me to start writing out my own fictions too. Amazing work!
ZeldaGirl9793 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
this was so beautiful and yet so tragic. the ending was PERFECT. Well done 3 this is one of my all time favorite fics
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
*Sob*
me chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
i cried so much like omg! beautifully tragic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Despite being horribly tragic and depressing, this is one of my favorite stories on .
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
It's good. It's really, really, REALLY good. I like how you described what's going on in his head
Babe chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I'm so depressed right now. Like, really, depressed. I imagine this if, Temari die in the war. Even though I don't want her to die or else Kishi will.

The only thing that bugging me is that how you change the perspective of this story. I think it's better if you change it into one way because it will add more profesionalism looks?.

But nevertheless, this fic is piercing through my heart because it's so realistic for both charas and it just got me, the atmostphere, the flow.
Nadex chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god that was so tragic and beautiful and I almost cried.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
MY FEELS TTTT
I kept crying as I read...
IT'S JUST SO BEATIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AT THE SAME TIME
FUCK WHY AM I CRYING HUHUHUHU
MY FUCKING OTP... TTTT
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That was truly amazing. Crying my eyes out right now.
Vivolidi chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I liked it a lot I almost cried and its very difficult for literature to get me emotional . Awesome job
lilla.derp chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I'm probably the most non emotional person in my country i NEVER cry but i dropped a tear to this. and it it so beutifully written. an amazing fanfiction!