Reviews for The Sleeper Awakens
Dn chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
God! this was so freaking cute! I really am in love with your stories
Abnab chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
great job!
Smayz chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Lovely, I so happy that Rachel figured out her emotions and found Ivy. It was so sweet and beautiful.
Trisha chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I love this one too. I think my favorite line came at the beginning when Rachel thinks Ivy is acting like a "sexy bastard". :-) It made me laugh and the rest of the story was so tender. I love Ivy best as you wrote her here, both in the dream and out. Thanks for sharing.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
I find the idea of a grumpy, pouty Ivy VERY cute and quite sexxy ;-) I think it's a good look on her.

Loved Rachel's "naked, well, perhaps heels" comment. Couldn't help but smile: been there, done that ;-) There's something paradoxically alluring and hotter about partial nudity than full nudity; I've always wondered why that is exactly.

Good Things. The beginning was especially keen. Not only can you do drama, romance, and H.L.S, but comedy as well. I liked it.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Like this a lot!
Luna chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Beautiful, just beautiful. So much I came back to reread it again. I do love your Rachel and Ivy so much, it makes me squee with joy. :D
ageofaagje chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
my god I love this :D
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Should have happen like this.

-Kate
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Oh, another great Ravy fic! I'm a sucker for sweet Ivy/Rachel scenes, and you write them so well that I'm always disappointed when I see that the story's over!

Reading your fics just warms my heart and makes my day - especially since KH herself doesn't seem to eager to persue an Ivy/Rachel relationship. I swear, ever since reading about Ivy and Glenn (they just really don't "fit", if you know what I mean), your fics have been my save haven :)!

Keep on writing them, especially the ones with a big nice happy-end like this one

your fan Dani

p.s.: thanks for answering my review - that was really nice and made me smile :)
Miss. Darkmoon chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Absolutely adorable. I love how in your stories you can sort of tell what happened just by reading them - like there's explanation in there but it's not bogged down, and...

*hugs Ivy*

Btw, thanks to you and your amazing stories I actually have to go find and read these books now... ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
awsome!

to bad u didnt go a lil futher and get jinks in the mix like him finidng them together that would be aswome
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well done. Well done indeed.
Emerald chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Absolutely excellent, as always!

I always leave your stories happy and dying for another one :)
chibichoco chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Wow, really nice. Very sweet. :)