Reviews for Boundless
Firediva0 chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
This is so good I look forward to the rewrite. Also. I love your stories.
Nessie002 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Interesting, I hope you update soon :)
Anonymous ghost chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Please update? I love this fanfic!
The Accomplice chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I actually found this on your DA! And looked it up here. I think it's a cute twist to all the relationships and I love the idea of Timcampy, Tease, and Chomesuke!
PlatinumOwl chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
JUST WRITE THE DAMN THING.
THIS IS TOO GOOD.
YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE.
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
i'm so sorry! i didn't know i wasn't logged in! DX
i posted the following Review:
'i swear, you need to continue this. or else i'l send Natsuo and Youji after you. oh, and Kanda.
can't wait to see what happens next!'
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
can't wait to see what happens next!
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Omg lol this is amazing! Lol I hope you continue soon!
dhampire712 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Hey I don't mind the rewrite I"m just glad your back! XD I love your stories big fan and waiting for more! :) good luck
yullenai chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like it.
ao-mido chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
oh my! i realy3 happy u come back into DGM fic! coz i realy2 love all of yours story! and i will waiting for boundless new format! the trio blackwhite couple! oh please write that! i will suport with all of my heart & soul
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I can't wait to see how this goes. I love your portrayal of the characters, and the loveless-inspired setting? Brilliant. Glad to have you back, you're one of the best fanfic writers I've ever come across, your style is brilliant and your pacing leaves me breathless.
yullenxkuroshiro chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
oh my god. you will write about black white parings? and not only yullen but nezushi and kuroshiro also? you have my heart. and my soul. 3
Zylia16 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
YAY
I LOVE the BlackxWhite couples!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
NOooooooooooooooooo but it sound so interesting and beside it remind me of the anime call Loveless.;D but it up to you.:)