Reviews for Understand
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/25
damn, i dont know how you could write this. it is simply crazy talk. i love the story and the concept but it is quite confusing. i imagine that is on purpose though which makes it a good story.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Creepy, and brutal, but with a very original and well executed plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hmmm. I think this is indefinitely more realistic than all of the super-powered-anyone fics that populate .
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Beauty, in the form of words.
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
verrry interesting.
and it's a good point, I don't think a human being is actually capable of comprehending omnipotence - the definition, yes but not everything about it.
you see fictional characters made all-powerful but holding onto a finite frame of reference not comprhending that their power is, in fact, infinite (while it is a large number, a googolplex is technically no closer to infinity than one hundred is)
they're held back by a human (or non-human) brain and still believe all those rules and laws, the FACTS of life that we all know on some level; gravity and causality for example. omnipotence would pretty much require omniscience to function and anything that is all-powerful or all-knowing cannot be human
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This story reminds me very much of "Dancing", by Gabriel Blessing. It's another be-careful-what-you-wish for. You might find it interesting.

s/3589430/1/Dancing
Endfall chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Absolutely fucking brilliant.
AoMythology chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Interesting take on the super!Harry genre. Unlike other reviewers, I do understand why you labeled the story a parody (still don't see the humor though).

I don't understand why you had Hermione as his counterpart, though. Was she supposed to counterbalance Harry's chaos by being a force of order or something? As others said, this part of the fic is disappointing.
solitare chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This is not Humor/Parody. It's more like Drama/Supernatural.

It is not funny at all.
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Fantastic. And let's be honest - Harry never had power. If he suddenly found himself as a god, he really would have noi dea what to do with it except try to help.

Well written

C
QChronoD chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That's fracking awesome (in the classical sense of the word) Talk about transcending your limitations.

(I think Harry was messing with the Universe just a little as I was reading it cause Pandora decided to play Mad World, and it fit perfectly)
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Huh, cool, some heavy Lovecraftian stuff. A bit odd (read; very), but still kind of fun anyway. As good an explanation as any for Yin and Yang...
Zed Tea chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I suppose you might have come to realize that it takes a certain kind of person to write, or even to understand something like this.

Regardless of whether the previous statement made any sense, though: Kudos. This was very good.
TheTetra chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was really interesting. On top of being very well written and really original, it made me wonder why no one (at least not that I have read) has thought about this before.

Harry is in a way very much involved in destroying and building the magical word so its so appropriate to put him in the eternal dance of Shiva. And contrary to what others have said I can not really imagine any other female hp-character that could be Kali to Harrys Shiva. They are either too childish, too ordinary or only able to unravel and not to build.

/Tetra
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
sorry, but, the category says humor/parody, but I didn't see either of those in this story. Oh well, nobody likes everything, and this is the first of your stories I've read that i didn't care for.

red