Reviews for Heart to Hart
Guest chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
I want a sting styles fic too T_T
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
say what?brets the oldest of the undertaker is abit younger then bret
Guest chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
:( aww...kinda wish shawny and bretty got back together
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
-I have the strangest urge to write about cabbages. o.O

:D *snorts with laughter*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
*heart hurts*nooo...!bret raped shawny
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
:o !bottom JBL?wow!wow,i like innocent JBL.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
it kills me when shawny cries :( and my other poor blond baby,chrissy...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
*moans in agony*nooo...not shawn...not my shawn
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
damn,not even the start of the story and i'm already turned on...whelp..it better be good now :3
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
this was a great fic, i read through all the chapters in almost a month crying eyes out at some points when it came to the past of HBK and Hitman, i love n respect Bret Hart, and Shawn Micheals. im glad things worked out good for them in reality and in the fanfic world as well. :)

i was the guest that wrote this...i meant to sign on but didnt notice after the review was posted.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
dawnieangel76 chapter 33 . 4/21/2012
Hey, it's me again. I just finished Heart to Heart, and I'm just...stunned. Not only did you put in so much research, but all the emotion. Jesus, no wonder your notes at the end of each chapter were so, for lack of a better term, angsty.

This was so powerful. I could almost imagine it all really went down that way...ALL of it. I have to admit, HBHK ending would have been sweet...but I really felt bad for JBL, and was kinda glad for him at the end.

You are amazing.

Dawn :-)
LILA chapter 33 . 1/22/2012
Read this whole story in one go, AMAZING
brethitman2 chapter 33 . 11/15/2011
you have end the story with john cena being bret hart new lover so he can be happy too
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 32 . 10/24/2011
Wow I can't believe it but you totally called this interview in a way seeing as they have a DVD coming out tomorrow. Too bad Jericho isn't interviewing though that would be epic but I can't wait I wonder if there will be similarities between the two lol.