Reviews for The Missing Chapter
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 1 . 9/1
Anything written from Scorpius' perspective makes me a happy bean. Particularly when it's him lusting after Rose or thinking about her. I guess I'm a romantic :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
There's something so powerful about this... Just amazing. I can't really say it. Scorpius' words have such a crazy power to them, especially when he yelled at Summer. The whole idea of him regretting what he did was so sad and relatable. We all have things we wish we hadn't done. Reading this was a powerful an amzing way of showing it.

Hope you still did good in math! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That happend...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Kinda dark theme you got here, but then, totally in character for Malfoy. Do you think you could make a version of this story without the language and sex allusions? For teenagers, I mean. Cuz my younger cousins would absolutely love this story! :P
This applies for chronicles and paramnesia as well.
Your ideas are reeeeaaaallyyyyy cool
Hope you passed? It's been 5 yrs now, right? lol
her illusion chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
,avoidance doesn't help,dude.
Dobby I love you chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Loved it! Your stories are so amazing! Please write more!
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Scorpio you love-sick fool
Is it just me or does he think the same way Rose does
... wait but you're writing both POV's so
ilikemnms chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You're such a fantastic writer and I've review like a million of your stories in the last like 10 minutes. I'd love to read a story about Rose and Scorpius together after L. W. U. though, where they're married or engaged or something. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm really glad you included this chapter in because it really helped me understand Scorpious's point of view better.
It really made Paramnesia way less confusing because Scorpious was acting so strange and innnocent in the story almost as if he didn't know what he'd done, that I was starting to think he didnt even shag (lol shag im using British terms when im actually American your story is having an effect on me) Summer. I was starting to come up with crazy conclusions as if it was all made up or that Violetta took polyjuice potion to pretend to be Louis and lied to Rose. Well now I he actually DID cheat.
I think it would have been better though if you included it into Paramnesia rather than making it its own chapter because many people might have skipped reading it and I think it would really help clear things up for the readers in Paramnesia for them and myself to understand Malfoy's POV.
spaghetti9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
If you ever still check this, I just wanted to say that you are a lovely writer. I enjoy everything you create :)
Gii3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Ugh! I loved this!
It was beyond perfect! With Stephano, and every becoming a little more clear for me and, really, I loved being in Scorpius' mind for a change too! And, I don't know why I have a bad feeling a potion (for extra help) and Violetta Chang have a lot to do with this.. meehh... gotta go keep on reading Paramnesia then!
This was amazing! I loved it! And I'm completely in love with your writing style!

MillieWoodwarddotcom chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It is very nice to have an insight into the blondes mind. Again, I loved it. What more can I say. It was brilliant. I love him too.
cherryblaster chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is excellent! I know that you hate favourite-ing without reviewing, and even though I'm just repeating everything I've said in other reviews, I'll do it again.

Amazing story. Amazingly written. I love the Chronicles world.
Chloe.Is.A.Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/9/2012