Reviews for The Unexpected Side Effect of Draught No 9
btlmotormouth chapter 34 . 11/22
I absolutely love this story! Thank you for sharing it.
Zoysite chapter 34 . 11/8
Great Story ️

I LOVE it ️
IceShadow-HP chapter 33 . 7/21
I Love this story! It was great! Thank you for writing this...
nausica44 chapter 34 . 4/8
I loved it. Thank you for such a beautiful story
shera98 chapter 34 . 3/28
This story was amazing. I loved it. Loved the animated tattoo so much.
lycaria chapter 2 . 2/7
Nice beginning! Jusf one tiny nerdy thing I can't leave unmentioned...Severus' father can only have been watching the original Star Trek seriesthe holodeck only appeared in 'Next Generation' which is from the nineties...
*nerd mode off*
nini3773 chapter 34 . 11/24/2016
Glad I got a hold of this superb story and could read it I its entirety. The first story of yours I've read. Thank you so much for sharing. Such crafted beauty.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Dimplz chapter 33 . 11/14/2016
I really enjoyed this story! You write a fantastic Snape!
AliaDragon chapter 34 . 11/3/2016
This was a great story!
E-Vector chapter 18 . 7/23/2016
Goddamn stalkers!
I'm really enjoying this so far. I held off on reading it because I assumed it was some kind of "love potion" fic, and now I feel bad I ever thought that. This is great.
Jemm137 chapter 33 . 7/15/2016
That was just.. Amazing. A beautiful ending to an excellent, well though-out, and gripping story. You had a whole new take on some aspects of the characters that I simply loved exploring and the concept of evochi was brilliant. Thankyou for the experience x
GreenDayGames chapter 34 . 4/29/2016
This is an incredible story! You have a true gift for writing and I am excited read more as they come.
LadyKnightSam chapter 34 . 4/21/2016
This story is just amazing! It feels completely natural and realistic. The ease with which it is read shows how much time you've put into it in terms of plot, storyline, character, grammar, etc. I honestly stayed up almost all night reading it. Just couldn't put it down. Thank you!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Poor Harry. Snape does not even wash his underwear.
Love2read23 chapter 33 . 3/21/2016
Beatuiful. Thank you immensely for writing this. I love the happy ending. I love the journey you created for them to get here. It was long and it was worth it. I enjoyed the length of the chapters and that it didn't seem rushed or improbable. The way you describe and attribute Severus is magnificent as well as and especially Harry's post war recovery. I also appreciate the timing. Particularly, how you started the story in the middle of their budding friendship and revealed later what happened in the hospital instead of starting there right after the war. Very well done. Thank you so much for this beautful happy ending and this whole marvelous story I'm so happy for them. I think this will be one of my favorites.