Reviews for Osozaki Blooms
mamita chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, hopefully follow up very soon, especially since Nuriko is my favorite, I like how you put here to Nuriko, as fighter, so strong, but not too is very good, I like how you did the fic, as you did with POVs of all, so you know how it feels and what everyone thinks, we must see that Miaka is silly, as you pass, and can not look at her, and not for nothing, but well, although not many fics Nuriko, but Nuriko is a man not a woman, that is good at making friends, always has been, he is sweet and good, good, I like the couple HotohorixNuriko, is my favorite, although it is a shame to pass both the poor Nuriko, with good and funny thing is, I like Tamahome Nuriko behaves here, you are thinking that only friends hehe, that good is Emi, that kind of girl if I love, after all I am also a girl, lol, and I understand about Tamahome, Miaka is Miaka but Tama's family is more important, after all it is your family, but hey, the couple TasukixNuriko, I also like, because your fic is about this couple hehe I like even more, and also of TamahomexNuriko cool, lol, but unfortunately not many fics, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
scheru chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh. My. God. Read this story when it was first posted, back when Fushigi Yuugi was all I thought about. It was one of my favorite fics at the time. Well, I hadn't thought at all about the series until recently, and was pawing through for nostalgia's sake, vaguely wondering if I would manage to find anything I'd like nearly as much as Osozaki Blooms. It really blew my mind to find the actual story here. Blew my mind doubly to find that I still love it. Thanks so much for posting this! I can't remember the last time I squee'd over this series, and now I find myself busting out my roommate's dvd boxset for a Fushigi Yuugi marathon on my day off tomorrow! 3
Lily chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
I read this story a long time ago in its original format-loved it. I'm beginning to re-read it once more, and again I fall in love with your style. Nuriko's always been my favorite, and I love it when people capture his personality so well. I like it when he stands up for himself, because he doesn't deserve everything people put him through.

For this chapter, I must say... I LOVE NYAN NYAN! :) She is so adorable. The whole "Me cure?" thing melted my heart, just like it did all those years ago. She's one of my favorites, even though they never focus on her. I love her innocence. That's my favorite aspect of children-their innocence. It's lacking so much these days.

Keep re-writing, because you've done a fantastic job so far. And you do justice to Nuriko so well. I adore his stories...

Thanks for this story! :)

Lily
WolvesKey chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
Oh wow! This story is really well written, very discriptive, I love the detail and how you haven't rushed things, it's obvious you've spent a lot of time on this and your hard work has paid off, I congratulate you on this wonderful story, I just hope that you won't give it up, such creativity going to waste is shocking, haha! Please update soon!
bosom chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
OMG HAHA OMG AJSK;AKSCJ;KLCLKJA I've read this story yonks ago but I wasn't able to finish it because the links were all DEAD so I'm all flaily and shit when I saw this on the fanfic line up here on and omg I rarely even check anymore but AJSXC;SKMSLXM;SLMCDJ UPDATE SOON OK

I also like the changes you've put about Nuriko growing an actual backbone and being all feisty and shit and standing up for himself when Hotohori was all IWANNA BE YOR FRAND and also omg will there be Hoto/Nuri/Tas love triangle? IDK I sorta picked up a bit of that SRY IF I WAS ONLY PROJECTING LOLOL
Tadano Ian chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

_

my inner fy is happy:)
Llane chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Renee-chan,

I am very grateful for this. Really.

Will be waiting patiently for future chapters, without fail.
Llane chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
on a whim, i decided to take a trip to memory lane by clicking the fushigi yuugi tag... believe me, it wasn't easy.

and then clicked on nuriko, who happens to be my favorite.

and i get this.

can i give you a big, big hug?

no matter, i give you one anyways.

keep it up.

[and, oh, there are are few typo errors in the two chapters.]
jhayne23 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
hey...i'm down on my knees..begging u please..continue! alavet! i rili do..! it's like i can feel what nuriko was feeling..i still wish that this one is gonna turn out as a hotohori-nuriko love story though..but like i said, whatever is on ur mind! ur the boss! :) please update soon..i'l be waiting..
jhayne23 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
hey..where's the next chapter? ur story kept me awake til 4am! hahaha! alavet! please have mercy and continue..
Tadano Ian chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hey, you're back! I love Osozaki Blooms; I've read it till where you left off.. It's been years since I last read it, but I still remember it as it is one of my most favorite stories of Nuriko. You're a great writer and I hope you'll finally finish the story.. Ja!)