Reviews for Tragic Turn
RedFoxReader chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Your an asshole for not finishing this you know that
SuckItAndSee chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
This is one of the very few fics that are worth reading. Undoubtedly one of my favorites so far. It makes me very sad to think this won't be finished, I REALLY wanted to know how this ends, and everything in between. And I can't even begin to tell you about the songs... completely amazing, ALL of them. One more reason why this is so worth reading.
AlwaysThrough chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
i don't know how on hell i landed on this fic but i'm fucking glad i did! this shit is awesomeeeeee and totally addictive
lillinna chapter 14 . 2/10/2011
Awesome story and relly good chapter and i cant wait for more so i hope you will update soon. :)
arhs28 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Now I have Bad, Bad Leroy Brown atuck in my head! lol
Yawning chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
Hmmmm. A two bit "author" with a yawning story line that was so bad it wasnt even finished and a misleading M rating. I wish this stuff would be deleted off the net. Dont waste your time readers. A big drawn out unfinished bore. Better stuff out there to read.
KimiD chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Nothing like a damsel in distress to turn a guy's head. And that she was the mystery girl from the night before makes it even sweeter. Great chapter. I love the way your story flows! Weaves together very nicely. Good Job! Gotta love "Black Magic Woman"
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Great start, I like it. Love the name for the band & how you came up with it. Should be an interesting journey!
musicjunkie04 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
I've been trying to figure out how I stumbled across your story, but I can't remember. It must have been recommended to me by someone, but that has slipped my mind. I just spent part of yesterday and all of this morning, instead of doing school assignments, reading "Tragic Turn." I could not stop (even when I knew I should). You have me laughing, crying, cringing, and hooked on every word. I love the connection between Bella and Edward, the magnetisim.

I see this hasn't been updated in over a year, so I guess that means we won't get anything now.

Are you still writing?
xox-twilight-xoxB chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
Awesome
jansails chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
TT is built on Edward & Bella's magnetic, enthralling relationship: discovering an overwhelming attraction; learning about each other; testing the waters; pushing the physical boundaries; realizing attraction is counterbalanced by love.

Guitarward has never found himself in this position before, but he willingly, & bravely takes the leap of faith to bare his soul to Bella.

Guitarward is a poetical, romantic rockstar to his muse, Bella, the natural beauty, the sweet siren.

Lovely couple!

jansails/jan2
O CULLEN D chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Awwwww don't be like that can u plz update soon this fanfic. soooo caught my attention plz update soon. I'm blubbering now so I better get goin before ur completely

annoyed with me.
lullaby369 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
I didn't really like rereading the same scenes from a different point of view, but I understand why you did it.
lullaby369 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
They meet! Is Bella going to join the band? Can she sing?
rubell chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
well, you stopped here About a year ago so i am guessing this is it for this fic...too bad, it always depresses me when a good fic gets abandoned...hopefully you are ok and RL hasnt brought you down...