Reviews for To End All Evil
Jillian A.K chapter 51 . 4/7/2019
Thank you for wrapping things up. I was reading a Man of Steel fic, and for some reason it sparked a memory of this one. I looked back on it for old times sake (I somehow still remembered the title and author by heart) and was pleasantly surprised to learn it was updated. Having suffering many abandoned WIPS, I'm glad you took the time to do so.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
i can't wait to read the rest!
Blackwell chapter 51 . 8/21/2014
You know i really like this history, i know you may never finish it but i just love to read it again and again n_n
Doranwen chapter 51 . 6/2/2014
I am quite disappointed that you don't intend to properly finish this fic, but the chapters you've added are an amazing glimpse into the future! I always liked the idea of Lex NOT turning out evil-and you wrote a plausible, exciting, interesting way for it to happen. Shame that we'll never see how Lex digs himself out from under the negative publicity blitz, or how he and his sister develop a friendship, etc. I, for one, would not care that you haven't included canon stuff from future eps-I haven't seen an ep of Smallville since S4 and pretty much don't read anything set after S3. Severely limits my choice of reading material, but given the direction Smallville was heading, I think it's for the best.

If you should ever change your mind and decide to write more, you would have one very devoted fan (and willing beta) in me. :)
CJaMes12 chapter 51 . 9/14/2013
This story was awesome!I loved reading it. Thanks for sharing it.
21stseventeen chapter 51 . 2/25/2013
Sooo, this is the most freakishly awesomest thing I have ever read. I know it's never going to be finished, but I'd like you to know that I really, really enjoyed it and you made my whole month. So thanks for sharing it with us.
Loatroll chapter 51 . 1/7/2013
BTW I wouldn't have minded it if you continued without bothering adding details from the later seasons, I kind of lost interest with the series about the same time as this story stopped following the series. Anywho great story! Thanks for the tremendous read. I always thought that Lex deserved a redemption, and your story really did that, and you even managed to keep Lex.. Lex. Without being a Lionel Mk 2.
Doranwen chapter 50 . 10/23/2012
OUCH. I take it that Clark's dad dies here? :(
Doranwen chapter 49 . 10/22/2012
Hee, I LOVE it! The press releases, the fear of terrorism, Lizzy and her friends . . . and of course, Lex with the smile of a cat with a canary, that is too him. :D (And I love how it's built into the base code NOT to raise red flags about LexCorp. Hee!)

I am looking forward to reading whatever else you have written for this fic. Wish you'd reconsider finishing. Your writing is amazing and this fic is mesmerizing. (There are few fics which end with Clark and Lex's friendship intact AND Lex a force for *good*. Who cares if it's AU-I bet there are lots of other people who would love AU. I certainly do!)
Doranwen chapter 48 . 10/20/2012
YAY, I have had this fic on my notify-me list for ages. I love the premise-haven't seen any others with a similar idea. And I'm in the same boat, except I mostly want to *read* said fics set in a Smallville that ignores everything after S3 at LEAST (I don't care if the ship sunk, it's not part of my reality, lol). If you ever change your mind about writing more on this fic . . . I would LOVE it-and post comments on every chapter.

And hee, I love the interactions between Lex and Bruce-and the "Nice basement" quip. *snerk*
Autumnights chapter 48 . 10/19/2012
No way! I can't even begin to describe the shock when I saw this in my inbox. I'm so happy you didn't completely forget about this story. It's sad to hear that you won't be finishing this story though. If you are mostly worried about people not liking how it doesn't connect with future cannon, then I'd say that's silly. I know I don't have any qualms about that, and besides, it's fanFICTION, not fancanon. But I understand if you don't want to continue for other reasons. It must be hard to come back to a story after 10 years. That still blows me away.

Looking forward to the last few chapters!
Taly-chan chapter 43 . 5/5/2012
"Don't worry, I'll make all the decisions for you." Eerie! *chuckle* I love how you well got Smallville's Lex's humor, dry and dancing on the dangerous and uncomfortable for all the foreshadowing.
Taly-chan chapter 35 . 5/5/2012
Just starting the chapter, and running commentary:

- "The surgery suites are behind you. Metropolis IS in that direction-": That's some blown PTSD

- Statement? Scene combing? The camera! The camera! OMG, please say there is no taping

- And woman, you better stay silly and not savvy up, or you'll get dead faster than you can think of upping and make a run for it.

Harrowing chapter.
Taly-chan chapter 34 . 5/5/2012
Holly Molly, that's some chaos.
Taly-chan chapter 33 . 5/5/2012
Ohhh... the all pink stuff on top of everything smacks of either deliberate baiting or idiocy of the highest degree. I guess the coin toss will decide? :D