Reviews for It's Not the Fall, It's the Sudden Stop
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Nice very nice I would help Tony feel better.
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really loved this oneshot. A little whump, a sarcastic Gibbs. Tony and Gibbs really good in character. Very well done !
Princess613 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
When Gibbs says it, it isn't funny anymore.
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
If you start writing in the 3rd person you should keep it up for the duration of the story.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
cute
BrookMctirre chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I really like this story. You did not let Gibbs or Tony become out of character and I always love a bit of Hurt!Tony.

Concrit:

The paragraph below was written in present tense while the rest of your story was written in past tense.

"The fear over the fall overrides the pain from the slaps of wood against barely padded flesh. Remembering his meager training, Tony resists trying to grab the tree. His chances of stopping the fall would be small, the additional damages from being so close to the trunk during his descent would be horrendous.

The parachute, now a tangled mess, would catch on branches on the way down, slowing the rate of his fall. "

Overall, this is a wonderful, short story.

Brook
mysedai chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very nice little ficlet! Great in-character one-shot!
SparklingCatseye chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
nice little story. i highly enjoyed reading it!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Loved this so much. I often wondered exactly what happened to Tony after he got knocked out of the plane. Love the interaction between Gibbs and Tony at the end and also all of Tony's private thoughts as he's waiting for rescue.

Great work!
mirajo chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lovely missing scene, very well-written, and fits perfectly within the episode. I hope you will be inspired to do more of these tags / missing scenes, I really enjoy them. Thank you! M.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Great story, I hope you have more Tony stories soon!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
cool i was wondering what happened in between hehe, :) good little tag sorta lol :)
finlaure chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
And That would be why I will never ever jump. There is no reason on Earth to jump out of a perfectly good running airplane. Not that I fly much, kinda scared of that too. Cool story, thanks for sharing.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice tag to 'Hung Out to Dry', it was easy to conclude that Tony hurt his ankle from his surprise jump but it seriously would have been fun to see the jump and how he may or may not have manged to land.
Belker chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I loved that fall/jump! And they(authors) always cut out the important part of an episode. Like, for instance, what happened to Tony when he landed. Good job!