Reviews for The Lightning Mistake! a PJO soap opera movie
thesweetergreek chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
PLEASE post the URL for your video once you make it. PLEASE! I'd probably even suscribe if it was good!
Athena3306 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I think that Alexandra Daddario was perfect for the part as Annabeth
reboo345 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This was sooo mean! How could you insult the movie like that? I mean, like, the guys were sooo hot in it! That was the best part (seriously there was no good part of that movie(, duh!

Soo anyway, this is hilarious please, please, don't stop here! Btw what is the Percy head hypnotic swirl thing? Please answer that I really want to know!
Crazy LOTR and PJATO chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This is too funny! I haven't laughed this hard in ages! The Percy Jackson movie did suck. I could've written,directed, and chosen the cast for the movie better...and i'm 11!
ErisLeaf chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
Funny thing is, the movie was worse and not nearly as amusing. Thalia doesn't even exist!
bluepianos chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Hahahaha. I swear. This really is very funny. The best part is, though, that it PERFECTLY refers to the movie. Your summary said EVERYTHING about the movie. It'll obviously be awful and half of it is ruined.

-Quick Rant-

Okay. Everyone knows "Annabeth" is ruined. The hair! Seriously? *shakes head in incredible disappointment at Lord Colombus* Shame. We love her so much. And Percy has a tattoo? I don't recall him having a tattoo! And... why are they all 17-18 looking? These are CHILDREN who are supposed to be TWELVE. And Poseidon? Where the hell are his khaki pants and laid-back qualities? And I DO recall that in the books, Grover's supposed to be WHITE (not being racist by the way. Brandon T. Jackson OWNS. He really is an awesome guy.) And Annabeth and Percy falling in love ALREADY? They're supposed to hate each other with intense loathing! -.- And the hydra? Was there even a hydra! ...Maybe there was. But there was no HYDRA in a MUSEUM was there?

-End of Actually Long Rant-

There's a lot more that I can say about the movie that I am incredibly disappointed about but hey, I, like many other fans, am a truly loyal fan of the book series and I can't wait to see the movie, to be perfectly honest. It'll be nice to see the difference and test who really IS loyal to the series that the genius Rick Riordan wrote, and who really just wants to check out Logan Lerman or see Sean Bean, Kevin McKidd and Pierce Brosnan in action.

I just like this fic ... well ... I just DO like it. It's refreshing to see someone have fun with something a lot of people hate and make people LAUGH wholeheartedly about it. It's not even hurtful. -Okay, the Alex Daddario thing might be hurtful to her but... but... who the Hades CARES! They didn't make her blonde!

But anyway. They make me so mad!

And this fic just made me laugh about it. So good job, continue, and if you want more reviews, you should add more chapters and keep the hypnotic Percy head spinning. Maybe make Percy likable. Stupid, but likable. At least then the Audience can find a way to get ONE of the cast on their side. I mean, Logan was an OKAY choice. A little old but, hey, no one can stay young for too long, eh?

Hope the long review was satisfying.

lollidella-vip chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
oh the gods, this story never gets old...

Percy- Now, I assume we need to get to (looks directly at camera and whispers in a secret-spy way) Camp Demigod?

keep up the good work! :)

AuraBorealis-NorthernLights chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
Ok so I'm actually looking forward to the movie, but this is funny and refreshing. Plus I agree, the books are SO much better than the movies.
lollidella-vip chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
haha, this is how i feel about the cast so much! lol. i think they should re-do the whole cast except for not ask...i want logan to stay...
Athena's legacy chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Omg! I LOVE IT! So funny and creative! Please write more!
books and cookies chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
OMG I luaghed so hard my sides hurt! THIS IS GOLDEN! Keep on updating! I know I think they chose the wrong actors too!
annabeth210 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
LOL! This is SO FUNNY! PLEASE keep writing! I love love love your work!
SimplyBeingMyself16 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
i love this story. i hate alexandra dadawhatever. she isn't even like annabeth. PJO fans will love this story. i will tell all my friends about this story. please write more.

Thalia Castellan chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
funny, you should write more. And what's your thing on youtube called?
Random Person chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
If thats what you want then good job
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »