Reviews for Toys
Sleepless Naillil chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Finally, a good rapefic to read in this entire website! This story was so freaking brilliant I drooled into my pizza! Ah crap, I hate soggy pizza crust *frowny face*
Exploading albino potato chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Lol Mello's 14 and he fools around with variouse children at Whammy's? That seems sort of OOC for some who's not a compleate perv/slut, but at least Near was pretty in character. Saying that he wouldn't cry about his toys bring burned and all.
MyAlphabetGoesL chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Mine 2. I luv the unimportant cuties3
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow
Veja24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You like Matsuda? That baka? Why? Well, I guess everybody has their opinion, but still.

This story was great, although it was kinda stupid when Near begged: "There! Right there!", while being brutally raped.

Btw, what compelled you to write a fic about Near if you hate him? It makes no sense. I hate Naruto, and I wouldn't be caught dead writing anything about him. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't write a story about characters I LIKE, much less the ones I don't.
l0rIda chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
FINALLY i mean c'mon im sik ov readin storys where nears got this impossibly huge boner...thank you bob. an Mellos my fav...yeaah, good story.
Paradoxismminant chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
mello is such a meanie
Monkeys.4eva chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Hehe I love Matt too. He's adorable :)
Precious chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Get the car in your ass! Lol very nice. And people say rape isn't fun. Oops, did I really write that? Anyway, that's basically amazing, especially for a Mello/Near which I usually find unappealing lolz
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ah..yes..i longed to see (read?) Near get raped

I just really don't like Near..but Matt and Mello are pretty awesome..but I gotta say I do not like Matsuda / Specially since he shot Raito..that really bothered me...and i used to like Mikami...until of course he got Raito captured