Reviews for A Kind and Generous Man
katherinepsn chapter 30 . 4/20
AnneM Oliver is such a talented writer. This fic and A very special election are by far my favorite Dramione fics.
madval29 chapter 5 . 1/4
The bandit will probably run into a certain someone. Wonder if it will happen in secret or not? Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 1/4
It looks like Draco will be attending most of the events in this London season. Also I like how you connected the dancing toa regency era style. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/4
Well dang he's burning the candle at both ends to charm her. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/4
Oh man their witty repartee is so cute and I wonder what will happen with her father. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow what an amazing first chapter. I can't wait to read more. Great chapter!
CatchingGranger chapter 30 . 1/3
I LOVE THIS
Tara chapter 30 . 9/26/2016
I had so much fun reading bill weasly part was a hit of surprise but plot was wonderful as well as the writing style,the audience to find out what was happening had me finish the whole story in a day and has left me sleepless It was an amazing experience as always to read your next time xx
angelserpent chapter 30 . 6/21/2016
Again an wonderful story. I loved it. Thank you.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 30 . 4/14/2016
The ending was so cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/3/2016
Ugh this Hermione is annoying af lol. I thought she was supposed to be smart? This one is just a stupid bitch
Dorawc chapter 17 . 8/27/2014
it started out good.
then i realised the story is going no where
draco is hiding so much sh- from her
everyone is being so formal and polite it's ridiculous.
i understand that speech from the regency era would have been formal and stuff but at least u could add forms of teasing and flirting. whatever u're doing now made it seem emotionless and script-like.
and draco is treating her like shes some kind of weak damsel. please. she's hermione, even u wrote that she's got brains and courage, then can u at least show the readers throughout ur story instead of just mentioning it!? -_-'
also, *makes her laugh accidentally*
'hey, that will be ur wedding gift'
is that a joke?! the great draco malfoy gives his so called 'love one' a gift like taht
i thought u could do better than that.
truly, im disappointed, it started off as a really promising story.
Dorawc chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
i would be hurt as hell if someone knew about my inheritance from my father and promised it away to another just so they could get what they want (in draco's case, marriage). and to that devious step mother as well.
how can he do that.
it's one of the few things her dad left her. it's not fair.
jkrowlingrox chapter 30 . 7/26/2014
Sweet story! You did a good job of hiding who the people in the flashbacks in the first few chapters were, and made it very surprising once they were revealed!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Will they end up together