Reviews for sk8er boi,
may96 chapter 23 . 8/23/2011
nice plot line I like the story a lot. I hope by some miracle you pick this story back up from where you left it
Stars And Kisses chapter 23 . 2/17/2011
This story is very interesting, in the good way, of course. I love the idea, and the characters seem to flow well.

Don't worry so much about how long your chapters are, but rather the quality of them. As in, it can be as long as it can be, but still do your best in writing them.

Well, there are quite a few sentences that are missing periods, commas, or other sentence end-er...well things. It's really not that bad, I suggest proofreading a lot, and possibly getting a beta reader. There are spelling errors, and sentence errors.

Sentence fluency is alright, but some sentences are kind of choppy. The beginning chapters are very different from the newer chapters, which can tend to confuse the readers just a little.

Also large blocks of text can get quite confusing. A new paragraph should begin when the speaker changes, or a new action occurs. So the story shouldn't have spaces between each and every sentence, or just clumps of dialog.

It's always good to go back and fix mistakes and improve your work.

But overall, I do like this story, and you should keep it up. Just take some more time to look chapters over, 'cause no one's perfect. Don't give up on your story, please. And don't take it offensive, this story could simply just be a bit better. You write pretty darn well, considering you've got a lot of people hooked. So good job.

-Tomoji
SecretlyBadass chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
I u're story, i think it iz tottaly awesome!1

Up-date soon!
gothgirl1245 chapter 23 . 12/16/2010
please write more it is really good
Alicia chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
PliƩ
Smily08 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Man I love this story cos I do ballet, and have been doing it for almost 10 years so it's really cool. Keep writing.

From Smily08 again lol.
ClumsyShopaholic chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
omg dont stop now, i was really getting into the whole story, pls pls pls update asap

xoxo
I love this story and by the way I like number 2 better
Warriorgirl11 chapter 23 . 6/19/2010
UPDATE!
blastedclouds chapter 23 . 4/29/2010
Really good story, but are by anytime soon, going to write anymore? What will happen to Edward and Bella? Good story! :) please write more, it's really interesting! XD
The Reader Without a Cure chapter 22 . 4/21/2010
Great chapter! You are doing awesome!

Keep up the good work and update soon!

-Edward Cullen's One and Only :)
The Reader Without a Cure chapter 23 . 4/12/2010
haha...great chapter! I love Charlie! Over protective father syndrome! Keep up the good work and update soon!

-Edward Cullen's One and Only