Reviews for Involved
Especially Amazing very captivating I was amazed keep up the good work
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/15
Best exploration of this pairing I've seen yet. To say I loved this would be an understatement.
Good job chapter 1 . 4/10
This is very well written, i love it! One of the best, not to mention realistic fanfics i have had the pleasure of reading.
straw-hat dom chapter 1 . 3/28
This is a beautifully written story. Simple, yet it says so much. One of the best stories ever written on this site.
Malik chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Beautifully written. I love how Kakashi and Shizune's relationship progresses into love and trust. Also how Kakashi becomes such a caring person for his love, Shizune, and how she removes her usual wall to hide her emotions.
Elguardiuz chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
SO GOODD THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE LIKE THIS
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Awwwwwwww, this is so sweet! I love it! It's so cute that I can't even-gah!
husnajamal21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I thought I was the only one who think that they make a good couple.. keke
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Kakashi and Shizune. Never really entertained the idea until one fic had Shizune be Kakashi's therapist for the Tsukiyomi. So seeing another is nice. Quite nice. Even if the circumstances of their romance was morbid. The things kunoichi had to endure are glossed over most of the time.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
The feels are running down my face... *gross sobbing* That was beautiful!
Magyx chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I loved your writing style, its very personal, yet somewhat removed.
Hiiraeth chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is absolutely lovely. I feel like the slow pace of their developing friendship and eventual romance is very much in character. It's a relationship full of respect and mutual support and seems genuinely believable. I feel like you depicted Shizune's trauma accurately and heart-breakingly; especially with her crying after she and Kakashi sleep together. Because of course, even loving someone doesn't make it any easier when you've been through something like rape. All in all, awesome job! I loved reading this:)
euforie chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Aww... that was such a sweet ending!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I never really give this pairing much thought, but this fic was beautiful. I loved what you did with this. Great work!
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 3/9/2013