Reviews for Best Friends Don't Keep Secrets from Each Other
Thanks for sharing.
deletethespammer chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Sequel?
summer chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Sorry pressed 'post' before I was finished. I usually enjoy Harry and Draco, with the occasional Remus and Sirius. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
summer chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Decided to revisit my fan fiction hobby after a few years of absence and it was a pleasure to be reintroduced with your one shot. Your writing style is absolutely delightful. Funny, serious, plot driven even without much of a plot.
Scrawled In Biro chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I laughed SO HARD XD Definitely one of my favourites, "while Mr. Prongs is a man of many talents, he does not speak Pillow." Was hilarious and I loved, "I can't believe that until now I dismissed Sirius constantly using Remus as a headrest as a side-affect of them both having canine forms and having the animal instinct to 'dog pile.'" You're such a funny writer and I LOVED seeing James and Sirius together :)
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You did a great job with their friendship! Sirius was really adorable and James POV was hilarious. Great work!
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good.
LateNightDramaQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
aww I don't usually like Remus/Sirius slash stories, but this was really sweet and well written
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved this! Especially the "Mister Padfoot/Mister Prongs" exchange. That was great.

I love the way you've portrayed Sirius and Jame's relationship - too many Wolfstar shippers just ignore it - so this is a breath of fresh air!

PxSx
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I LOVE THIS! this is amazing hun! you capture there relationship perfectlly and had the right amount of laugh out loud moments and enough awww moments! I LOVE IT! XX
xNomii chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was absolutely brilliant! It was very well written, one of the only stories with I-perspective I actually like and the plot was hilarious. I loved it!
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Asbolutely loved it! So funny but sweet at the same time. I love the whole James and Sirius friendship and you did a great job at portraying it.

I can't wait to read more of your stories :)
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
"Your snot on my pyjamas, or you being a man that's after bananas instead of cherries?" Put like that lol!

Love the James PoV...
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This was great. Really, really good! I live the relationship between James and Sirius. I also love Sirius' love for Remus. Great job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »