Reviews for A Castle for a King
AphroditeAwry chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
"I King Richard Castle of...the ninth precinct, shall give thee time to rest and think...of me" LOL I've been following along with this story since the beginning. You have me hooked! Plez Plez update soon!
superwoman1015 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I do love Patric Jane. And Rick Castle, but I'd have to say I think your right, Jane is much more "psychic" than Castle.
Macahol84 chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Great job as always so far ) I can't wait to see where you go with this story. It's so well written!
DraganMir chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
Ha ha, a face-palm! Yay! The teasing/joking relationship that Kate and Castle have in this brilliant story always keeps me interested. I especially like the last two sentences of this chapter, they're sweet and realistic. I can't wait to see where this entertaining story takes the dynamic duo next!

Keep up the great work,

myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
That was very good.

I really like the whole structure of this story.

update soon!

and again,

excellent work!
dddynamite chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
wow what happen to her in your story is so sad
Macahol84 chapter 7 . 4/7/2009
I'm in love with your story! And I kind of got freaked out when your story sort of mirrored last night's episode! You captured the chemistry between Castle and Beckett perfectly! You are truly an amazing writer ) Keep up the great work.
BURN3 chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I'm liking this a lot. Some depth emerging from the characters. Keep it up!
DraganMir chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
The writing is beautiful, I can't wait for more! The emotions of all the characters are clear and powerful. This is great writing as always, touching end in this good addition to an even better series. I hope that it keeps up getting better at this rate! :)

I like the humor in this one, it kept me laughing until the more serious, emotional bit at the end. And no, 'cute' is not in a man's vocabulary... so much so that I first typed 'cut' instead of 'cute'. Captain Obvious is a great look, more people should try it, at least in my opinion. ;)

Enjoying it all,

ChanelBesos chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Aw poor Kate :[
ChanelBesos chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
Lol them arguing IS fun
Tanya Reed chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
I'm hooked. :) I'm enjoying this so far, and I'm waiting to see where everything leads.
ChanelBesos chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Oh interesting, can't wait for more! Lol Castle is adorable
DraganMir chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
This is great! I like how Castle and Kate badger each other constantly, it's really amusing to read. Good mental image with the clear simile in Castle looking like a kid offered with candy and ice cream simultaneously. I look forward to where this is going next.

Great stuff, as always! Next chapter, please! ; )

Yours truly,

tiara733 chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Just found this fic, and I really like it so far! I love how Kate likes having Castle around, but of course she can't admit it. I also like how well Castle can read Kate. (The fav. color thing was funny). Great chapters!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »