Reviews for Darkness Falls
Angel Winx chapter 1 . 9/14
Please update it has been 2 years, and I got to know the completion, the end of this long story. PLEASE
Angel Winx chapter 68 . 8/29
Will your GREAT story ever get completed?
Blank2516 chapter 68 . 5/10
Is this getting completed? Loved this and the other ones, just wondering if it's. I don't know. Been abandoned I guess?

I know how long these take though!
FullmetalDude1 chapter 68 . 8/27/2014
What lovely brotherly bonding! Really cute, guys!
MorgenSter chapter 68 . 8/19/2014
I like your Aster more than the original. The original is way too lame. Here he's better. And Atticus is, well, Atticus.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 68 . 8/19/2014
good to see your on fire with these
FullmetalDude1 chapter 67 . 8/17/2014
Wow. I feel pretty bad for Belowski. No kid deserves to lose their parents but we all face hardship in life.
Caleigho chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
very sweet chapter, and good insight to Belowski's background
MorgenSter chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
This sadness is too great. Poor Belowski! Oh gosh. I felt really bad for him. You write too well, you make us feel! Ahaha! But that's great. Can't wait for more, even if it takes three other years! ...but I hope not.
Kjelfalconer chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
...It's... it's actually back...? Excuse me while I go and die in some kind of giant fluffy adorably angsty ball of every kind of feels it is possible to feels.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 66 . 5/21/2014
It's our pleasure to read your story but what's been published? Is it Dawn Breaks?
FullmetalDude1 chapter 65 . 5/21/2014
Man, that was fun. Is this another calm before the storm or are we finally done?
FullmetalDude1 chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
It was a good chapter, as always.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 63 . 5/20/2014
Wow. And I though the first to burst would be Violet and Bastion, considering how much effort you put into giving them screen-time.
FullmetalDude1 chapter 62 . 5/20/2014
Oh my... Jaden Kiyo Yuki is actually... (speechless)