Reviews for Darkness Falls
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 68 . 8/27/2014
What lovely brotherly bonding! Really cute, guys!
VanizKai chapter 68 . 8/19/2014
I like your Aster more than the original. The original is way too lame. Here he's better. And Atticus is, well, Atticus.
Autistic-Grizzly chapter 68 . 8/19/2014
good to see your on fire with these
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 67 . 8/17/2014
Wow. I feel pretty bad for Belowski. No kid deserves to lose their parents but we all face hardship in life.
Caleigho Meer chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
very sweet chapter, and good insight to Belowski's background
VanizKai chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
This sadness is too great. Poor Belowski! Oh gosh. I felt really bad for him. You write too well, you make us feel! Ahaha! But that's great. Can't wait for more, even if it takes three other years! ...but I hope not.
Kjelfalconer chapter 67 . 8/16/2014
...It's... it's actually back...? Excuse me while I go and die in some kind of giant fluffy adorably angsty ball of every kind of feels it is possible to feels.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 66 . 5/21/2014
It's our pleasure to read your story but what's been published? Is it Dawn Breaks?
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 65 . 5/21/2014
Man, that was fun. Is this another calm before the storm or are we finally done?
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
It was a good chapter, as always.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 63 . 5/20/2014
Wow. And I though the first to burst would be Violet and Bastion, considering how much effort you put into giving them screen-time.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 62 . 5/20/2014
Oh my... Jaden Kiyo Yuki is actually... (speechless)
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 61 . 5/20/2014
FINALLY! No more damn Darkness. But I seriously am getting sick of it. WHY THE HECK DO PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE DARKNESS EVIL?!
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 60 . 5/20/2014
Thank the Lord. It's okay now. For V at least.
No.1DigiBakuFan chapter 59 . 5/20/2014
Oh man. Thank God V did it.