Reviews for Belief
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Now, that almost made me cry - but in a good way, Katy. I believe that Sam was truly shaken after meeting the angel(s) for the first time.

At first Sammy surely thought that Dean's return from hell was a gift but then they both had to realize there was a price tag attached, and they didn't really like what it read.

With their changes (which of course were to be expected), the tension between the brothers grows and grows, and Sam must feel all kinds of lost in between. *sends hope Sammy's way*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Aw, after meeting Cas, Sam gave up on himself! Totally sad! That really was heartbreaking! Great job.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Aw, poor Sammy! Awesome drabble, thanks so much!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
They didn't really make much of a case for Why Angels Are Better Than Demons, did they.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Hey Katy.

True! Grim isn't it? Don't think Kripke's gonna let us off easy in this season. Bev xx
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Aw- gotta step back & feel for Sammy - definitely well done!
JenBurch chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Sam meeting the angel was one of the few season 4 eps I've seen and yeah, I was pretty devastated with how he was treated and how he must have felt! Imagine having faith, even after everything he had lost, suffered and seen, and then meeting an angel and being... shunned! And treated like a leper! I felt so bad for Sam, I really did. Especially since he's just wanted acceptance and approval all this time and he just doesnt seem to be getting it from ANYONE :(

Great job!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Heartwrenching. That Sam's giving up on that hope. That he can't still have hope now that his faith came true a bit differently than he expected. poor boy.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
omg that was perfect. So sad, and I think exactly what sam felt after he met Cas for the first time! Great job!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Well done!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
It's such a sad state of affairs on the show- Sam's going downhill, losing his faith...This was really good, if a little depressing. But it really reflects where the character is at right now. Nice job!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
How very sad but definitely true. Though I think Sam was much more disappointed with Uriel than Castiel, there is no doubt the kid's faith took a serious dent from their first encounter.

And I don't get it really. I mean, wouldn't it be much smarter on the angel's part if they ensured Sammy not slipping on his narrow path and maybe even using his powers as a mighty weapon instead of trying to villify him and push him away, so that he begins to feel unwanted and put down time and again. IMHO, by doing so, they are much more aiding in Sam's downfall. And it's such a shame for a sweet character who always believed in the greater good to feel there is no place for him in heaven, no matter what he does or what his intentions are.

Well written and with a fantastic punch-line.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice one - wonderfully sad.

Phoebe
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was a bad time for Sam. Not sure but what that didn't encourage him with Ruby, too.

Awesome use of the challenge word!
Kit turned Mighty chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Whoa! Poor Sam! I know! Oh man.

I like how it flowed. Nice. d-(_~)z

Winchesters FTW!