Reviews for Imperfect Reflections
i love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
awwwwwwww poor nyanko-sensei...
joyx14 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Sorrowfully sweet piece of fic! I love the innocence in here!
Talvi chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
As I read this, my own cat sleeping on my lap, a swallow flew over the shadows of clouds, a maple leaf fell gently on the surface of the sea, a century passed. That's how good it was.
xshikijou chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Loved it... i'll look for more...!
Xochitl chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Thanks for making me cry. ;.;
denOden chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
*rolling in blanket* no, Im not crying over this story,,, sniff,,, I have to be strong so Nyanko-sensei wont be too sad,,, God, does it painful, yes it's killing me,,, nice story,,, where did I put that box of a tissue,,, the amazing invention of mankind,,,
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Thnaks for the story !

***Pyrane***
Na-Chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Very interesting fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I don't really go for sad stories and would have skipped over this one had I completely understood its direction. Still, it was a good story.
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Kya! I love, so Madara
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Lovely. It was sweet, sad, lovely, sorrowful, wonderful. Expect the last part, it made me go wide eyes and thinking what on earth is Nyanko planning to do. I can't hide the smile though.
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
ah, this story was pretty much heart-breaking... It was really sad to see how many things have changed, what remained the same and what will never disappear with the flow of time. You caught the situation very well, and brought the feelings, even those supposedly hidden, to the surface. Great job with that :)
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
oh wow. this was such a lovely and sad retrospective fic of the future. i loved it reading it.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 8/15/2011