Reviews for Entanglements
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I've reread this story so many times. I absolutely adore it. If you ever take it down, please don't take it down. Or can you send me a copy if you decide you do? Please? It's calming for me to read and so much fun when I'm stressed.
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Beautifully done. I love all the connections you made with various canon aspects that tend to be overlooked in fanfiction-such as Hakkai's extremely possessive and obstinate nature (seriously, he killed a thousand demons and several humans for the sake of Kanan), the number of demons Sanzo has killed, Goku's little flashback moments, and Kou's odd red hair.

There was plenty of humor mixed in with the action, and darker, more serious angsty content blended together with adorable fluffy moments. A very good blend, in my opinion. The nae idea is very fascinating, especially the results...
EzraTheBlue chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Just discovered this story. Beautifully done. Evocative and intense. Thanks for the excellent read!
LunaSlashSea chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is so incredibly AWESOME! Everything's great: plot, characterizations, story flow, writing, etc. My only suggestion is to break it into chapters since it's so long. Please, please write more (hopefully with more smut _).
tinyfrog chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just re-read this story (which i LOVE by the way) and tried to favorite it. I have had this favorited for about 2 years...
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Ummm, can I just say, more please?
death and a red moon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was new and strange and so very interesting. The way you did the relationship between Sanzo and Hakkai was just beautiful. I enjoyed it immensely.
silverkitsune9 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love all of your cross overs from gundam wing/SG1 (love to see more of this) to Rurouni Kenshin (love to see more of those, particularly Nightlife xover) and not least the Saiyuki stories. I love your Saiyuki characters and I like tentacles (Bleach stories too) or vines in this case. Sanzo needs to let go a bit. He is my favorite character. I have seen a lot of pairings and I love them all. Hope to see more from you with all my favorite tentacled, youkai guys.
Shyeraun chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
very, very nicely done! took a bit of getting used to the writing style, but once i'd figured it out the story ran smoothly, and the visuals!

for me a good story is one that plays itself out in my head, like an inner movie player, and this story so did that for me! i think i was grinning through most of it!

you have a talent that is amazing and i am honoured that i got to read this. keep enjoying your work, as i enjoy reading it!

Shyeraun
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
aw this is so cute! kinda scary too but really adorable. i cannot wait to read more of your saiyuki stuff! i love you AtLA fics. :)
Jadej.j chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Great story. :)
Seraphina2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow. I really loved the concepts you used here. You took some parts of canon that I never really thought about before and used them really well. And now I'm wondering how many youkai canon-Sanzo's killed and why he doesn't use the monk techniques he's supposed to be really good at...

One problem I did have was that I found a lot of parts, especially the plant-POV stuff, really confusingly written. You also shifted POVs frequently without anything to indicate it, and so that was also confusing.

Anyway, it was a great story. Nice work!
Cirrat chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Damn, this was amazing :) I really had fun - especially at the part about hallucinations and gun.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh my, I just love a good Hakkai/Sanzo pairing! I can't get enough and there are so few good 38 fics out there. The characters were pretty in character, the plot was interesting, and it was just all around goodness. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Ice Silverwind chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It's very good. I'm surprised there aren't more reviews on this. I do hope that you can continue this sometime.

I'm not sure if you want critique, but if you can, please add some more visualization, like for forest scenes and the cobwebs.

Otherwise, lovely story (one of the few best [not just good] I've read in the Saiyuki section)