Reviews for Bound
SlytherinRiter chapter 36 . 2/21/2010
Oh bot, I'm excited for what lies ahead!

On to the sequel!
SlytherinRiter chapter 18 . 2/21/2010
He went to Jared... oh, whoops, that's Tffany's! OMG, I was freaking out! I thought it was THAT!

Rose
sfjoellen chapter 36 . 2/19/2010
your a good writer, thanks for the effort, the 3 stories in this series will keep me busy for a while, i hope you enjoyed writing it as much as i am enjoying reading it.
SlytherinRiter chapter 9 . 2/18/2010
Great Story!

Rose

P.S. Who would've thought? Lily Evans, with WINE? Le gasp!
Beesy chapter 36 . 2/18/2010
Amazing story! I needed a week for reading it all! :)

Huge compliment! I normally never finish storys as long as this one :)3
hatsford chapter 36 . 2/7/2010
Overall this is a well written fic. Your grasp of angst and romance writing is fantastic. Despite the length and the relative lack of action, this fic still keeps the reader enthralled, so much so that the reader is desperate to know what happens next and can’t bear to put it down!

However the characters do too many inexplicably stupid things, in the name of plot advancement. Why would the Potters remain in hiding for years when reappearing would clear Sirius’s name instantly? Then once Sirius is cleared, they re-appear anyway, rendering their hiding ridiculous.

When Sirius hides in Greece for four years with locals flirting at him, he could have plenty of opportunity to cheat and it could have been written in a way as to be believable. But there is no way he would do it on his last night when he knows Anwen is leaving to catch Wormtail!

Would Anwen’s parents who although neglecting her a little, clearly like her, really allow her to live unsupervised with a bloke when she’s 13?

You really could do with a good Brit-picker as your fic is littered with American expressions which aren’t applicable to the UK. Some of your research is good, Anwen’s welsh roots are convincing, the dairy farm, love of rugby, celtic customs (abit ott but not bad). But a lot doesn’t work; the rugby match is probably the worse. Fulham are a soccer team from London (so wouldn’t have Welsh accented fans, and more importantly wouldn’t be playing a rugby team – it’s a different sport!) Also in England we have a league table for these sports not a leaderboard and the supporters are on the terraces/stands not bleachers.

Finally Anwen is just too Mary Sue. She’s the brightest witch of her generation (she’s the only one to skip years), she could play quidditch professionally, she has a talent no-one else has had this century, she’s an animagus, can probably dual better than Dumbeldore. She’s in the RSC, dances and sings professionally. Was it really necessary to make her this perfect?

Overall, despite what I’ve written above, its still a good fic; the cannon timeline events are slotted in (and explained) well. The school years relationship between Sirius and Anwen is dealt with very well, considering it’s a potentially taboo area. Also there are some wonderful pieces of original inspiration. ‘Every little thing she does’ being written about a Veela - absolute class! Thanks for posting this and sharing it with us.
annetaco chapter 36 . 1/15/2010
Never have I read a story on FF with so much vibrant detail. Hopefully someday I'll get to the sequels, but now I'm frankly exhausted.
dani'xx chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
another awesome chapter :)
dani'xx chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
loved this chapter, Anwen is so funny!xx
dani'xx chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow! i absolutely love James, Sirius and Remus :D there awsome! love this story already. xx
xoJaymexo chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Well, I have to say, your story idea and plot were really great ideas. I love Sirius, and this was one of the better ones about him.

Now for the criticism: your writing method was a little...off. I don't really no how to explain it...it was just...a little bit unrealistic writing wise. And you need to make the thoughts more evident that they are thoughts, by the way.

Also, Anwen (Much as I love her) was a little bit Mary-Sue. There is a thin line between wonderful and Mary-Sue, and you walked it pretty closely.

I would have liked a little bit more detail about her school work and stuff, and not so much about her relationship with Sirius, as cute as that was.

I'm going to keep reading now... :)

~Jayme
ANWEN SUCKS ASS chapter 16 . 12/3/2009
I am sorry, but this was my favorite chapter. GO DEATH EATERS! And normally I am not so insensitive, but I truly hate your story and all of it's pathetically faded copies of JKR's characters. All I have to say is HOW DARE YOU RUIN HARRY POTTER!

I hate Twilight a lot and for I while I was convinced that SMeyers was captain of the FAILboat. Now I think that you are either her skipper or first mate.
little rover red chapter 36 . 11/6/2009
so i just realized that this was the last chapter and there was a sequel. so what i really ment to say was... cant wait to read the sequel!
little.rover.red chapter 36 . 11/6/2009
oh wow, i love this story! i have no idea why you don't have that many reviews! I just finished reading up until now and its so engrossing. i can't wait for the next update!
Rosiline chapter 36 . 10/20/2009