Reviews for Bound
CHRISTINA H chapter 31 . 9/4/2009
I like it. 50/30 and the end was sentemental. I compleetly forgot about the wood spoon thing, until the last two paragraphs.
CHRISTINA H chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
...

Hey Mutt, I really really really love your story! It is so beautiful! It is just as good as the one on livejournal! I know you said we would never find the other two copies of it. . . Anyways still great, You rock, hope your september is awsome.

Review Starts here: It is good, very good. 20 out of a posible 5
Matt chapter 36 . 8/3/2009
A great job with this. Your character has some dangerously Mary-Sue-ish tendencies but she never fuly walks across this line. All of your characters and the events in which they are placed fit nicely and there is a generally appropriate amount of angst (though ch26-27 almost got over the line). I will read the follow-on story but will freely admit to strong opposition to the H/G ship due to JKR's horrid work on the G part of things. So, if you don't get any reviews from me on that...you'll know why.

Thanks for a great read.
Matt chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
I'm just catching up with this cycle and really like what I've seen so far. it isn't ... fully canon but you've handled your characterizations of the major players very well and this OC is very believable. I look forward to continuing to read this fic and thank you for the effort that you've put in on it.

Matt
Mythal Rising chapter 36 . 7/28/2009
I really Really like this. I think you made it really original, and I also love the sequel (I'll reveiw that in a second.) Everything is really well written, and it draws the reader in. Good job!
O-25 chapter 27 . 7/10/2009
*looks at the broken TV* Well... err... Sorry?
O-25 chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
RAH! *throws a 46" tv at the author* HOW DARE YOU? *rants about sirius and how he dosn't deserve this*
O-25 chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Oh christ... I really need to put a shotgun slug through Sirus's brothers... and or set him on fire.
mekareami chapter 36 . 6/25/2009
I have enjoyed your story and thank you for writing. The wedding was a bit drawn out for my tastes and felt kind of like twilight in the descriptions but you clearly had put alot of thought into what you wanted to convey. I hope you continue in the genre and thank you for writing :)
Origina1ity chapter 35 . 6/19/2009
Amazing! I love Sirius. Love reading stories where he lived. And this is one of the best that i have read.
jayhawkbabe chapter 36 . 6/19/2009
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that this story is over. I can't wait to read the next story you are working on. I loved this story and will have to reread it, it was just that good! You have such a great writing talent and I will be waiting anxiously for your new story. Thank you again for this wonderful story and good luck with the new one! Have a wonderful weekend!
HGRHfan35 chapter 36 . 6/19/2009
Last chapter...not a major happy one but a good preperation for the sequel. I'm sure Harry will grow up to be a terrific young man because of all the help.

Mum & Dad to love and teach him. Remus to teach, learn and love him. Anwen to provide guidance in his learning to fight and love him and Sirius...Sirius will make sure that non of the above will go overboard thus teaching Harry the joys & fun of live instead of letting him become a weapon. We all saw what Albus' way did to Harry in canon.

I can't wait to see your Hogwarts years and what life & love will bring for the remaining Marauders and their lovely ladies *tonks, please?*

I'm bouncing in my seat with excitement! Love ya.

C
HGRHfan35 chapter 35 . 6/16/2009
My friend, thank you for posting this chapter on such short notice!

I loved every line and every word and I'm going to bed way to late here (alarm at 4.20!) but it was worth it.

The bedroom scenes were steamy but not obsceen and it was just ... wow!

The song by the Police was hilarious and I just happened to have heard it this morning (still 80's week here)so that was a nice coincidence.

I am worried about Anwen's eating habits...should I worry?

The tattoos ... not my thing but some are amazing and a moving one would be tops. ;)

Now I can have pleasant dreams *sigh* you made my day, all the way.

I hope Real Life issues will pass soon and that all will be well. I'll pray for you.

Thank you. Until next time, take care. C
jennyelf chapter 35 . 6/16/2009
Hmm... I can't wait until your next story with all of its H/G moments. I'm a huge, shall I say it once more, HUGE H/G shipper. I loved the little bits with Harry in this talking about Ginny. :) Thanks to Collinda for pushing you to post this, although she did have some reading as I had posted my latest chapter too. *giggle*

I do enjoy seeing how Anwen has affected the whole timeline. It will be interesting to see if Remus and Tonks end up together.

~Jenn :)
HGRHfan35 chapter 34 . 6/16/2009
My dearest A, what can I say after reading something as beautiful as this. Not every story can handle a thorough describance of a wedding like you have done but this just suited your story just fine.

The emotions displayed were wonderfull and their resolve about not having sex before the wedding was finaly broken. :D Thank god for that.

The closeness with their friends really shone trough and the speeches were lovely.

Little Ginny & Harry swaying together plastered a huge smile on my face and I hope that, with guidance, this Potter will not be as daft as his daddy and act on his feelings rather sooner than later. :D *smiles at you quite hopefully*

Remus...awh my Remus, he always makes my heart ache because although he's Anwen's pillar of strength and always tells her that she's this beautifull amazing woman. It's so goddarn sad that he doesn't feel he could ever get the bond or relationship with the right woman *coughdoracough* himself. He so deserves it and you gave me hope with the sweet dance that Dora seduced him into. She must be 13 right now and seeing that my niece is 13 and is quite the woman allready...oh my gawd Remus, you are SO going down my sweet wolfy.

I like to express my sincerity in thanking you for all the songs you've suggested to enhance the mood of said chapters and seeing U2 quite frequently made me very happy and my favourite by them is 'Love Rescue Me' which, I believe, is on Rattle and Hum or the Joshua Tree. That song tells it all for me.

I hope to read more from you soon.

Hugz. C

You've also thrown me into the depts of depression because what the heck am I going to read now? LOL

Bill & Liddy...really? *giggles*