Reviews for Bound
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 21 . 5/14/2009
this is one of my most favorite stories, and i can safely say that i wait on baited breath for your updates to come in
LittleMissBlack chapter 21 . 5/14/2009
Hey MNF!

Wow, the last few chapters were amazing as usual.

The intensity of your writing increases as Anwen gets older and more mature.

Winnie and Sirius are so cute! And their relationship is so deep, I almost feel like crying when I read about them.

I loved how you had Sirius help her through the attack's aftermath. He was patient and supportive (more and more reasons to love him ;P)

Yay! Baby Harry! Loved the "monster Lily" part, it was great comic relief in a tense situation.

Aww...Sirius has no tact sometimes...the whole baby convo was sad...but he pulled through...I'm sure Winnie would be a great mom...

I hate that Sirius doubts Remus...btw...id this mentioned in Canon? Cause I read it a lot in FFs, but I'm not sure if its canon...anyway...I loved how fiercely supportive of Remus Winnie was...she's a great friend.

Her convo with baby Harry was very adorable...I;m sure he's gonna love Auntie Winnie..)

The end of ch. 21 though makes me apprehensive...I hope they are together again soon, safe and sound.

Continue soon!

LMB
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 5/11/2009
Your story is getting better and better. Please keep up the good work as I am enjoying the story.
MyGinevra chapter 19 . 5/10/2009
Your writing gets better and better as Anwen grows in power and the love-making becomes smokin' hot. Visualizing magic is a fantastic concept, and I can only imagine how useful it will be in the wars.

-Peter
David Fishwick chapter 19 . 5/9/2009
Cool and please write more thanks.
David Fishwick chapter 17 . 5/5/2009
Please update soon as I am enjoying the story.
jennyelf chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
Oh, this is fantastic. I don't normally read Marauder Era fics, but this one is great. Very well-written with great pacing. Can't wait for more.

~Jenn :)
LittleMissBlack chapter 14 . 5/1/2009
Hey!

Sorry I didn't review the last couple of chapters. I read them, but didn't have time to write anything till now.

Anyways, um...as usual...they were FAB!

I love how you portray Winnie and Sirius' inner battles with their feelings...I do hope they realize things soon...

I like how you got Anwen to fight her own battle in the end...with Regulus...because a girl's gotta fight her own battles right?

But I also love how Sirius wants to protect her from everything...its so sweet...and the pendant...again...you're making him too good to be true.

I hate that they missed their trip, but the Potters were Sirius' family...so I understand...sad that they died, but that was expected.

LOL...Sirius blew up the tea-kettle...that was hilarious!

Umm...the getting married joke...I feel like its affecting Anwen a lot more than she lets on...which sucks...because Sirius doesn't get that yet...but when he does...if he does...I bet he will feel very bad...and I feel bad for him!

The fight between Anwen and Regulus at the end of ch. 14 was awesome! I loved how she stood her own ground.

Continue soon!
LittleMissBlack chapter 11 . 4/22/2009
First off, lemme start by thanking you for answering my questions. Things make sense now, or rather I hope they will once the story moves. I really hope this is Sirius/Anwen, but I would love it even if it wasn't because their relationship is much more deep than just a friendship anyway.

Moving on to ch. 10, wow, that was really sad. I felt so bad for Remus. Poor kid. I loved how you handled it though, with Sirius going and talking to him. He might have hated his dad, but nobody wishes for their parent to die.

A house and a trip to Rome. Geez, if he wasn't perfect before, he would be now! P

Ah, the famous bike...magical...LOL..need I say more?

My guess is that if this isn't Sirius/Winnie, it will be Remus/Winnie, which wouldn't be bad, just not what I would picture.

Great chapter. Continue soon!
LittleMissBlack chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Hey!

Great chapters! I loved all three of them (8-10). I feel so bad for Sirius though, with the whole reckless behaviour thing, although I must admit, I would have done the same in his situation. Thank God he came around at the right time to protect Winnie and Lily.

Before that, I loved the kiss! It was at the perfect time, so unexpected and all. I hated when they were fighting though. That was really heart-breaking. But you ended it with happy thoughts.

The ending of ch. 10 isn't good though. It makes me feel wary, and sad. I kinda like Regulus though, so I hope you don't make him out to be all evil, and then kill him. But I will understand it if you do.

How canon is this fic supposed to be? Btw, you never answered my first question (
crazychicalol chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
update soon please
LittleMissBlack chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Aww...the ending was so cute!

Thanks for this chapter. It was great. Although I must admit the transition from the last one to this one was a bit abrupt. I though you would write more about the watch and Sirius' reaction, but oh well.

Anyways, I loved the "Honey, I'm home!", it was cute.

Sirius is so considerate, with the charms and all. And Winnie's a bird, yay! It suits her, she's carefree and tiny. LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter.
LittleMissBlack chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
OMgosh!

I was waiting for this one again, and thanks for not making me wait too long!

It was way way awesome! I loved the watch! It is so perfect...it describes their relationship to a T.

Aww...you won't update till after the weekend! But I'll wait! I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
LittleMissBlack chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Hey!

I was waiting for this chapter for 2 whole days! You probably don't think that's a lot, but I was like checking your page every hour P

I love your story, and I especially love Anwen. Continue soon!

Just one quick question, is this a Sirius/OC fic? Just wondering.

Thanks for a great fic!