Reviews for naruto toons
Dellanotte chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
As much as I hate adding to the Review count for something like this... (sighs, having only found this because wanted a Naru/Tunes crossover) In a nutshell:

1. When 1 person talks, gets own paragraph. New person talks, new paragraph so that we can tell who's speaking. You could get a decent length just from this.

2. Periods go after sentences. Sentences end after the subject and verb have done their thing, or another subject-verb pairing has come after a conjunction or semicolon (;). I could follow this with some semblance of pace if you would use this.

3. Now while I may not have a "Kuchiyose no Jutsu for Dummies" manual, I am fairly certain that one can only have one summons, and that Naruto's is toads. Not bugs, and certainly not Daffy (how did he GET Daffy, anyway? Funny story idea). I can understand Rule of Funny, but there's a limit.

4. Much, much more in terms of complaints, but this fic is dangerously short, so I'll leave it at that.

Now I'm willing to bet from the date that you don't plan on Chapter 3, so I'm not typing this for the sake of a fic whose title has no capitalization. If you ever want to try this again (you're apparently the only one who thought to cross orange ninja and the tunes), please keep this in mind. If you want to write anything for anything ever, PLEASE keep this in mind.

~Ara.
Sashabelle chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Please, no
Cattshire chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Its kinda sad how some people don't know how to write. Either take writing lessons or never write again...

X~Cattshire
Kamen Rider Fan 12 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Please Update Soon! And By The Way How Did Naruto Summon Bugs And Daffy? People Who Use The Summoning Are Only Able To Summon 1 Summon At A Time But He Summoned Both At The Same Time.
Bardad101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Please, stop. Stop and read it. There is no plotline, no sense in any way, and is horribly mangled spelling and grammar wise. Come. On. Don't write a chapter two. Go back through elementary school and LEARN HOW TO WRITE
PriyaRai chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
definitely some spelling and grammar issues but besides that its a pretty good chapter