Reviews for 28 Safeguards
Playdohg chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Hahahahahahahaha! I see Sideswipe and Sunstreaker have made them selfs legends...
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
Aw! This story is oh, so cute! I wish you'd update it soon! :D
annea101 chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
can...not...stop...laughing...you...must...update...soon
JJStarToo lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my goodness, Jazz'z logic made me laugh so hard there at the end. Cute. 3 so now I must go an' read the rest...
Sotwt Icehail chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
Poor Jazz. XD

JET JUDO! INVENTED BY THE lAMBO TWINS!
shimmershadow30 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
hahahahaha xD awesome
sugar-high pixie chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
best chapter yet

hehe rodeo! that was amazing!
Sotwt Icehail chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Figures all the femmes would fall for the twins.
sugar-high pixie chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
aw, you updated. short. way to short. But I shall forgive with the promise of an update.

hehe fanfemme bots. say that five times fast. lovey chap can't wiat for more
2ScarletRibbons chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
this is really cute! i dont know what else to say.
sugar-high pixie chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
numba 21! huzzah for odd number. I leave strange reviews, anyways another good chapter. and prowl is amazing with kids. srsly he and lockdown would have some of the weirdest children. lolz. please update. I love these little fics, becuase they be full of jet twin goodness!
ElasticPoodle chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
I agree, Prowl is awesome *huggles him*

He deserved better then what the writers gave him *sigh*

Anyway I think this is pretty awesome as well, I look forward to further Updates
shimmershadow30 chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
haha i was what is tha-oh sand! yeah it took me a sec but it totally rocked! awesome story haha the twins rule!
kirin-saga chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
An amazing chapter! I loved it!

I hope they don't use all the sand up. They would be so disappointed. I wonder if Sentinel and Jazz are going to be getting glass statues as gifts. Or maybe they'll just leave any surviving statue were it forms. That would be a beautiful attraction. Especially at sunset.
Ensemble of the sky chapter 4 . 6/20/2009