Reviews for An Angel's Work is Never Done
ccase13 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Castiel did end up friends with both brothers even if it got him in trouble with some of his bretheren.
Yellowbulma chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Wished this happened in the show (
Yellowbulma chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Poor Sammy I hated when Dean hit him. :(
snsw25kr14 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I loved the ending to this story. It was beautiful. The fact that Dean was able to tell Sam he still believed in him and would stand by his side is truly what family means.

Fantastic Job overall. It was a beautifully, pleasant read.

snsw25kr14 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Aw...guilty Dean, I mean at least he feels remorse for he did too Sam.

I love how Cas has been portrayed in this story. The ever somewhat meddeling angel, just trying to show two people they still need each other is awesome. Lol. Go Cas!

snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Great first chapter. The idea that Cas is helping both brother's is great. I guess it shows an angels job. : ).

LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Now THIS was good to see! Castiel MUST love Sam as well or who is he? You can't pick one of these brothers, they're a package deal. The hurt radiating off Sam and then the comfort he is given... beautiful.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
That was awesome such a sweet and simple ending.

1983Sarah chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I had to look up the mannegishi thing, but that was so cool! Totally neat to have Sam offer up advice about a hunt and what a creature is. Loved it!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Awesome, Dean tells Sam he believes in him, finally. Hugs, Vonnie
Mad Server chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
It means a lot that Dean believed anyone over their dad - I love that it was Sam.
Murderbynuns chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Aw, that was a sweet last addition to this piece, i like how Dean pulled the cover up over Sammy that was sweet. This whole fic was beautiful, looking forward to mlore from you :D

Cee xx
irishgirl9 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! I loved Dean covering Sam with the blanket. Protective as always.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Wow, Cas helping how Sam. It seems like that will never happen! Good job.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »