Reviews for STILL A BIG BROTHER
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
It doesn't matter if Sam is five or thirty-five Dean will always be his big brother no matter what
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh...

Oh, this just...

Just hurts in all the right places.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Yeah, that month surely took a toll on both of them. Yet, I see why Sammy wouldn't have Dean mother-henning over him right there and then.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Was the last line a joke or was it a serious statement, that Dean wanted Sam to start over in life? Just curious. This was still really sweet!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
nice ending!
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So cute! Nice job!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So sweet! Good one!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice, I like that Dean thinks about Sam's childhood. If he were five it would be so much easier for Dean to help him, fix it, make it better with a kiss and a band aid and his big brother just being there for him.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was so touching-so completely true and just so sweet!
L5472 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Ngaw...I wish Sammy was five too! When he was still innocent.. ]
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Because I'm sure Sammy was easier to take care of, or at least listened to him better at that age, hehe. I can't agree with the title more- Dean is and will always be the protective big brother, which is part of why we love him Liked it alot!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Typical Dean, putting his own tiredness aside when he sees how exhausted Sam looks! Guess Sam took it as Dean saying he needed a nap by his comment!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was sweet.

Loved the big brother concern.

Thanks for the smile.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This was so classic Dean, his concern for Sam, his putting his own health aside, his telling Sam to lie down and he would get food. I loved the last line the best. I bet Dean feels like that a lot,it would be a lot easier to take care of his brother if he was five. Another awesome drabble, who rock girl. Hugs, Vonnie
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw. so very sweet! Dean will ALWAYS be Sam's big brother, no matter what. You showed that beautifully.

Well done!