Reviews for Forgive and Regret
OLD Z chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Wow! This is really well written, I love it! I'd really enjoy reading more if you'd be willing to continue, the Klonoa section needs more love and this is certainly one of the better stories I've read. So, if you have any plans to take this further you have my support.
Dark enchanter chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Ack, I only just got round to reading this! I'm such a bad, lazy person! Better late than never, right?

I'm liking the characters, they sound very natural and very believable. I'll admit the '180' bit threw me for a second, but I suppose that's because everyone else writes with the regular time system for Klonoa fics.

I can't believe so few people have reviewed, cause this fic is amazing. I blame our little group falling apart, but hey, what can you do, right? Please don't let that stop you from adding the fourth chapter, cause I wanna find out what happens!
Face-Runner chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Nice story, looking forward to the next addition. I'm no stranger to the FF community, Im just now getting the gist of uploading, reviewing, you know the drill.

I like the way your going with this story, Leaves me craving the next one. Keep up the good work.
SmashQueen chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Heh. I think I get the clock thing (6AM is HR, etc.). Nice little addition there. _ Glad to see you updated. (I actually stalk the NiGHTS and Klonoa categories almost daily. XP)

The characters seemed natural (although the 180 thing caught me off guard for a moment), the same words weren't used over and over again (it can get monotonous when 'the' pops up 10 times at the beginning of 10 sentences...in a row), and it wrapped up quite nicely. Good job.

(The only thing I couldn't get is why you put you were a liar. O_o)
SmashQueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
O... I like Klonoa as a bounty hunter. _ It's kind of fun to read. Not a fan of slash, but it seems to be working out well so far. (I really have to find time to read your other Klonoa fanfics. :P) Can't give any real criticism here since you really captured the characters well (loved the hamburger bit, heh heh) and this fanfic's just starting. I look forward to your next chapter. :)
Kaito90 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Nice start! I can't wait for the next chapter!