Reviews for Road Trip
Sarai chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
PaperHat chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Good stuff, glad to see Uncle Gibbs sorting Dad out for Katie.

Perfect conversation with Gibbs and Katie at the end.

Excellent story in an excellent universe!
PaperHat chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Argh, Tim needs to lighten up. Loved the fact that Gibbs rules have been passed down to this generation!

Have to agree with Abby on the Canadian versus American beer.
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
achillies-eel chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Ha, that was so cute! Not a reaction I expected from Tim, but I guess I should have; he always was one to be a stickler for rules. ;D

Aw, Gibbs is gonna buy her her first bourbon! :D I don't know why that's so sweet, but it just is. :P

Loved it! Can't wait to see more in this universe!
AislingK chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Very nice. Although now I'm imagining a future story where Katie isn't behaving quite so above board, but she reminds them (with appropriately measured doses of indignation) of how maturely she handled herself on the Montreal trip, and everyone trusts her word...
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
ncisaddict89 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
Great chapter last line made me laugh. I can so see Gibbs saying it to her.
Cake-Otaku chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
oh that was truly awsome! i would love to see tims face when gibbs gets her a boubon right under his nose!

you rock!
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
LOL! I loved Gibbs reaction. My words!
betsmoe chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
This is a cool story. I'm glad to know more about Katie.
AislingK chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Glad to see Katie asserting her individuality here. I'm usually a Leigh fan, but that's probably because I'm so much more like Katie in real life!
elenya-grace chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
that was sweet, and funny. We always have that problem with American youths coming over here, as legal drinking age is 16/18 depending on the kind of liquor and then they all use the oportunity and get pretty drunk...*lol* Anyways, it was really nice to read a story about Katie, I've been hoping for one and I loved McGee's and Abby's reaction to her drinking.
PH2W chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
‘Actually, she prefers Quebecoise, Mama... she’s a separatist.’

‘Just send us the phone number, ok, Katie?’

~Clearly she's the rebel and the most like her mama:-). Holy-about-to-run-off-on-a-tangent. And the hang-up... very 'grandpa' Gibbs of her.

I enjoy the series the two of you have created. Keep the stories coming.